Deliver Your Car Stress Free
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Dashoguz
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers ready to serve
- RORO, container & air freight transport overseas
- BBB A+ rated award winning service, always on time
- Get an instant quote using our form, or call: 1-800-518-8708
Dashoguz city is the capital of the Province of Dashoguz and it is located in the northern parts of Turkmenistan. In case you are moving here for work or study, it can be an exciting decision. However, it’s true that moving to Dashoguz could be quite overwhelming and challenging.
You have to understand that having your car shipped is not that difficult. This is especially true if you hire a professional shipping company like A1 Auto Transport service that is going to assist you in every step of the way. That will ensure that you will enjoy driving your vehicle in Turkmenistan in no time. They will help you prepare some documents and fill out some paperwork if you are to ship your vehicle to Turkmenistan. You also have to some taxes and fees to the company that ships your car and to the Customs department or Türkmenistanyň Döwlet Gümrük Gullugy
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
The country has a well-developed modern roadway system and there is definitely no need for you to import a 4-Wheel drive vehicle. There are some regulations that you’d have to adhere to if you want to get your car in the country. You’d also have to provide some specific documentation:
Mandatory for the Customs of Turkmenistan.
- Inspection of your vehicle.
- Receipt for the License plate.
- Driving manual.
- Temporary or potentially permanent import declaration.
- Permission from the trans inspection.
- Insurance policy.
- Permission of operation issued by the Ashgabat Customs.
- Declaration for temporary import.
- Standard of State certificate.
- If you intend to permanently import your car you’d have to pay the full amount of the taxes and the fees.
- Temporary import requires a payment of $25 and $5/hour for the services of the Customs.
- You can sell permanently imported cars but not temporarily imported ones.
Before the Shipping.
Prior to the process, you are going to fill out the necessary documentation and send it to the shipping agent. You are also going to decide how will you ship your car and inform your agent if you are going to be shipping personal belongings as well. He would then give you an estimate quote which is going to include the cleaning for details, pick-up and delivery service if required and the shipping itself. You are also capable of getting more information by contacting the U.S. Customs and Border Protection Agency.
Documents required before the shipping:
- Social security card
- Original title
- Insurance policy
- Driver’s License
- Power of attorney if you aren’t going to pick up the car yourself
- Registration of Vehicle
You can rely on your shipping agent to assist you during every step of the way in order to make this process less disturbing and intimidating than it already is. In any case, you can choose between RORO shipping, Air shipping, and Container shipping. The first one is the least expensive but you can’t ship personal belongings. Container and air shipping allow you to pack additional items, which is why you get better value for your money if you have to relocate other belongings. In any case, our shipping agent should provide you with abundant information and provide you a helping hand at every step of the process. For any further information that might be relevant, you can always contact the Embassy of Turkmenistan in Washington, DC and get them to answer your questions.