The third largest city in Ivory Coast, Daloa is an important trading center and is the seat of the Sassandra-Marahoué District.
If you ever decide to leave the United States to live in Daloa temporarily or on a long term basis, you may want your car imported here. Partly enclosed by Gulf of Guinea, the bustling Port of Cote D’Ivoire makes it easy to have your vehicle shipped here.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
The necessities for car import to Daloa have been validated by the Ivory Coast Customs Department. Additionally, A1 Auto Transport will be able to assist you with the recent and valid data regarding the car import eligibility and requirements. Still, you can surmise that various documents that will be needed include:
- Car registration and title deed.
- Certificate of U.S vehicle insurance.
- License or picture ID/Passport.
- Appraised value of the car.
- Original copy of the Sale of Bill.
- Resident visa/work permit.
Undoubtedly, there will be particular guidelines that should be followed and addressed before the vehicle is transported. Do ensure that you speak to the Embassy of Cote D’Ivoire to know more regarding these necessities. The transportation of your vehicle will not occur unless all the aspects have been addressed.
Methods to Ship.
While you are discussing the cost of shipping to Daloa in Ivory Coast, you might want to know more about the methods of shipping and the associated prices with A1 Auto Transport service.
There are mainly two ways for transporting vehicles to Ivory Coast through ocean-bound freight carriers. As compared to Roll-on/Roll-Off method, Container shipping is a little more expensive. Nevertheless, it enables the owner of the vehicle to relocate and move personal items within the same 20 feet or 40 feet container. However, it is important to check and ensure that all these belongings, including the car must be allowed to come into the country. The Custom officers can recount the legitimacy of the things which you would like to transport. Thus, to avoid delays and legal issues, make sure you check the list of illegal items.
RORO shipping is low cost way for importing vehicles to Ivory Coast. It is necessary for the vehicle to be empty, clean and only floor mats, car jack and extra tire need to be left inside. Your vehicle will be driven on the freight carrier’s deck, harnessed in position and driven off at the Port of Cote D’Ivoire. As there is no storage facility at the port, you need to be present when the vehicle arrives at the port, or you can authorize one of the shipping agents to be there to get the custom clearances. To get more clarity about importing vehicles, taxes and levies that need to be paid and current regulations, as laws keep changing, get in touch with the Embassy of Ivory Coast.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?