Located in Northwest Mexico, Culiacan is the largest city in Sinaloa. It is also the state’s capital. With nearly 700,000 people residing there, it is a trade center for fish, meat and produces. There are also companies of national recognition in Culiacan.
With 13 bridges and a well-maintained road network, Culiacan is easy to travel unless there is traffic. Otherwise, it is quite simple to get wherever you would like to go throughout the city. While there is public transport, it isn’t widely available and cannot take you to all corners of the region.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Various Methods of Shipment for Vehicles.
There are various shipping methods to choose from, yet two of them are the most commonly chosen due to their reliability and cost. As you will find descriptions fro these shipping methods below.
- RO/RO shipping is the roll on, roll off method and it requires the vehicle to remain empty with the exception of floor mats, a car jack, and a spare tire. This is the cheapest form of shipment.
- Container shipping allows a person to ship other items too. The container will contain the vehicle and any other possessions. Even the vehicle can be filled with belongings. Another individual is allowed to share the container space with you which should help ease the costs of shipment.
Information In Regards to Vehicle Shipment.
Of course, prior to choosing a shipping method, one must fulfill all of the requirements necessary. All of the proper documentation must also be presented to Mexican Customs. Then, when everything is cleared, one can have their vehicle shipped.
The vehicle’s owner must also be present at the time the vehicle arrives at the port. Make sure that you know the correct port, as there are many throughout Mexico and not all of them accept RO/RO shipping.
Be sure that you contact the Embassy of Mexico before you try and ship a vehicle to Culiacan. They will tell you of all current policies that must be addressed. A vehicle cannot be shipped unless the requirements are fulfilled and proper documentation is presented.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?