One of the panoramic and bustling cities in Paraguay, Ciudad del Este is the capital city of Alto Paraná Department, at Rio Paraná. Whether for business or pleasure, if you are staying there on a long term basis or moving permanently, you might require your own vehicle for commuting.
Although a landlocked country, there is no direct port where the cars can be shipped but when you work with a reliable and reputed international auto shipping services such as A1 Auto Transport service; you know your car is in good hands. We will ship your vehicle to Argentina and then transport it either through the river ports or it will be land transported to Ciudad del Este. We are familiar with the Paraguayan customs and transport system, and thus, quick deliveries are possible.
Shipping from USA
You can drive the vehicle to the nearest port or we can pick up your car and drop it at the destination point at the port. As there are numerous ports in US, you will need to shortlist the closest port or we can help you get the car ready for shipping as we offer pickup and delivery services.
Requirements of shipping cars to Ciudad del Este
With good relations between USA and Paraguay, there are hardly any restrictions that need to be considered for vehicle imports. We work with you at every step in USA, at the destination ports in Argentina and help clear Paraguay customs. There is a port duty and custom levies that need to be paid so that the car can be delivered at Ciudad del Este. Some of the documents that need to be submitted are:
- Driving license,
- Owner’s passport
- Car purchase and insurance proof
- Bill of Lading
- Title deed of the vehicle
- Custom clearance papers
All of these documents need to be submitted at the US Customs to ensure that smooth transit and shipping is ensured. It is important that there are no liens on the vehicle that needs to be shipped and the title is in the name of the owner. There are custom duties to pay the domestic US port and A1 Auto Transport service can be of assistance at this point. To avoid any delays and snags, it is important to get all the clarifications from the U.S Customs before you ship the vehicle and to understand more about the latest vehicle import regulations in Paraguay, check with the Paraguayan Embassy.
When you ship a vehicle through seafaring methods, there are potentially two options that you can choose from. These are:
- RORO or Roll-on/Roll-Off: Although secured to the deck, your vehicle is driven on and off the deck. Thus, it is important to remove all accessories, air conditioning gas and you are only permitted floor mats, spare tire and jack along with a little gas. An extra set of keys is needed.
- Container shipping: This method uses 20 feet or 40 feet enclosed containers that secure your vehicle for the ocean-going vessels. It completely protects the vehicle from hazards and elements of nature while you can put your household goods and anything extra within the secure container for shipping. The cost is higher than that of shipping through RORO; it is good for those transporting expensive vehicles and goods.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory