Ship Car To Camayenne
Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Camayenne is located in Conakry, Guinea and is about 9.54-degree latitude and 13.69-degree longitude. It is only six meters above sea level.
If you intend moving to Guinea, you might want to bring your vehicle with you. However, it is good to know a few important facts about this country and how to ship your car internationally.
Guinea is considered a coastal area that has a mild tropical climate all year. Flooding is prominent during the months between April and November so roadways are not always passable, especially after a monsoon or rain storm. When you prepare your vehicle for shipment, you will need to take care of gathering your documents that will be required once you start the process of importing. You will also need to know the rules and regulations too.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Guinea Motor Vehicle Regulations.
Exporting your vehicle to Guinea is not that difficult as long as you follow proper procedures and adhere to the rules and regulations set forth by Guinea Motor Vehicle. Once your vehicle has entered into Guinea and is delivered to you, you will also need to know the rules and regulations in order to correctly drive while there. The following rules and regulations will give you an idea of what to expect:
- You must pay all taxes on any new vehicle you ship.
- You will need to pay customs and duty tax that is based on some factors of your car; year, vehicle type, engine size, freight, and insurance, as well as the cost of your car.
- Redevence sur Traitement de Liquidation, or RDL tax which is assessed on a new vehicle that are imported at 2% or above the value of the vehicle.
You will also need to present the following documentation to the Guinea Customs Authority as well as the United States before you can export your vehicle out:
- Title to your car.
- Proof of Insurance.
- Original Bill of Sale.
- Appraisal value of your car.
- Documentation of the engine capacity.
Contact the Guinea Embassy located in Washington DC on any information regarding shipping personal vehicles to the United States.
A1 Auto Transport Service will assist you in shipping your vehicle to Guinea. You will need to contact your transport agent and go over all the requirements for importing/exporting your vehicle overseas. Your personal shipping agent will explain all the details of bringing your vehicle to the nearest exit port so you can prepare your vehicle for shipment. There are several ports to import your vehicle to in Guinea. Your agent will work with you to decide which one is best for your delivery. Once you have decided this, you will need to schedule your import, considering that your vehicle will be driven to the location or will need to be picked up and brought to the location for you.
Shipping Methods Available to Guinea.
When you are discussing your import options with your shipping agent, you will need to consider your method of shipping. You want to get the best deal and your agent will go over your options with you. Shipping options available to you include:
- Roll On/ Roll Off Shipping: This is a method of shipping that allows your vehicle to be driven onto the deck of the ship when you bring it to the port in the United States. It is fastened down and brought to a port of your choice in Guinea. The Roll On/ Roll Off method of shipping secures the vehicle onto the deck of the ship where it is able to be transported with ease. This method of shipping is also the least expensive way to ship a vehicle.
- Container Shipping: This method of shipping is a great way to ship your vehicle and any personal items you will want to bring along with you. You will have a choice between a 20 foot or 40 foot container. Most single vehicles will ship in a 20 foot container. Once your vehicle is loaded, you will have the opportunity to place personal items inside before the container is sealed and loaded onto the deck of the ship where it will be fastened down for safety. Your vehicle will then be transported to the port in Guinea where you will be able to pick it up once it arrives. You can also send someone to pick it up for you if you are unable to be there at that time. While container shipping costs more, it is a great way to ship your vehicle and your personal items.
If you plan to stay in Guinea for a long period of time, you will want to consider the container shipping method. If you have any questions regarding shipping to Guinea, you can contact the Guinea Consulate to find out how you can get the most out of your shipment to Guinea.