Asne Boileau is a small city located on the southern island of Mahe in the Seychelles. The place manages to encapsulate the natural beauty of the island, emphasized on with creeks, ponds, mini-forests and basically everything characteristic of this exotic locale.
Victoria, on the other hand, is the capital of the Seychelles and it is located on the north-eastern side of the aforementioned island. If you intend to relocate to the Seychelles, you are going to need professional help. Auto hauling companies are there to make sure that your vehicle is securely transported without any hassle. All vehicle types can be shipped overseas but the cost is going to vary based on the make and the model of your car. Other variables like weight and mileage are also going to affect the cost.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Preparing the Documents.
In order to ensure that there are no delays at the customs office, you are going to need to provide a lot of accurate documents. Without this, you are going to be unable to get your car cleared. Some of the documents include:
- Title deed.
- Insurance Proof.
- Registration documents.
- Driver’s License.
Prepare Your Vehicle for International Transport.
Having to ship your car abroad could be quite intimidating especially if you aren’t aware of the specifications. With this in mind, A1 Auto Transport is here to help with our 20 years of professional shipping experience. The following documentation has to be prepared:
- Original Invoice.
- Packing List.
- Bill of Lading.
- Insurance Certification.
- Import Permit ( if any ).
It is also the responsibility of the carrier vessel or aircraft to inform the customs 24 hours before docking or 3 hours before landing with a Cargo Manifest which details all of the items which are being carried. Of course, the Customs could allow alteration of the Manifest upon request of the carrier. If there are any damaged items upon docking or landing, the carrier has to file a Damage Report Form to the Seychelles Revenue Commission describing the damages.
There are quite a lot of procedural requisites to be taken into account when importing in the Seychelles, so let’s take a look:
- Car mustn’t be more than 3 years old.
- The car must only be for passenger use classified by the HS Code 8703 and 8711.
- Returning citizens can import a motor cycle which isn’t more than 3 years old.
- Car has to be imported no more than 6 months after arriving in the Seychelles.
- Motor Vehicle should be right hand drive.
- You wouldn’t be allowed to import a second vehicle after you’ve been granted access for the first one.
- You have to pay all the applicable taxes and levy at the port of entry.
By far, Roll on/Roll off is the most efficient way to import your vehicle. You have to pass a brief inspection before loading the car on the vessel, after which it would be rolled on the carrier. Container Shipping is more expensive but the vehicle is going to be safely stored and protected from the elements.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory