Antayla is one of the most beautiful coastal areas in all of Turkey. It has long been one of the top tourist spots in the world, ranking number three right after Paris and London for tourist travel. The annual climate is fairly warm from temperatures in the mid 70’s to 80’s in the summer, and from the mid 50’s to 60’s throughout the late fall and winter months. More than 12 million visitors flock to the coastal city each year. Many people also relocate to Antayla each year for work in the agricultural or shipbuilding industries as well. When you need to have your personal car imported to the beautiful area, you will have to hire a professional automobile transport company. The representative that you speak to will have you give them some information including the make, model and year of the car, your driver’s license and social security number to show your identity and a signed Power of Attorney to give permission to them to transport the car on your behalf.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Turkey does not have many import regulations but the few they do have must be followed closely to ensure the car will clear the customs check and be allowed for import into the city.
You have to provide customs with the following paperwork to import the car:
- Original Bill of Sale.
- Vehicle Insurance (Obtained in Turkey only).
- Driver’s License.
There will be more paperwork required and the transport representative will be able to discuss that with you as you speak to them about shipping arrangements. If you will be working or attending school in Antayla, or if you are retiring to the spectacular coastal city, you may be able to import the car as a permanent resident. If you will be staying as a tourist you can import the car for up to three months.
Prior to Shipping to Antayla.
The representative that works with you on your shipping order will be the best source of information for all information pertaining to shipping laws, export laws and motor vehicle shipping in general. They will assist you with all paperwork that you need to submit to them as well as to U.S. Customs and to Turkey for the customs checkpoints. Your representative will let you know anything that you will need to do to prepare your car for shipping including cleaning the car or removing loose items from the exterior, fuel and fluid level capacities for transport and how the vehicle inspection will be performed prior to shipping. The total cost to ship internationally will vary based on the weight of the car, the port to port distance, pick-up and delivery methods and the particular type of transport that you will utilize for shipment.
How to Ship to Antayla.
You may have three choices to ship your automobile internationally to Antayla. The general ways to ship are:
- Roro Shipping– Shipping an automobile with Roro transport is the most preferred way to ship a car around the world. You may be familiar with Roro already as it is an open form of transport used daily on the interstates throughout the United States on large trucks. By sea, there are Roro ships built specifically for transporting motor vehicles of all kinds. Roro is the least expensive way to ship a motor vehicle overseas as well as the fastest.
- Container Shipping– Motor vehicles can also be shipped by using large shipping containers that are filled and then loaded onto cargo ships for transport. Container shipping is more expensive than Roro because you will have to pay a container fee, but it is a great choice if you may have items that need shipped with the car or if you have a luxury or exotic car.
- Air Shipping– Most people shipping motor vehicles will prefer to use sea methods of transport but air shipping is also available in many instances. If you will need your car delivered at a rapid speed or if you need to ship items with the car air shipping is very fast for delivery. It is the most expensive way to have a car delivered overseas to Antayla.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- What Makes Us Better?