Ship Your Car To Or From Abū Ghurayb, Iraq
Abū Ghurayb is located in Baghdad and a little to the west of the city center. If you want to travel the old road that leads to Jordan, you can pass through Abū Ghurayb along the way. The city was created in 1944 by the Iraq government.
Learn more about shipping vehicles to Iraq.
U.S. citizens that want to travel to Iraq should know that even though there is some tension between the two countries, it is possible to bring your vehicle over for personal reasons while you are visiting. Many journalists come over to report the news and bring personal vehicles as well. There are roadways throughout this country and when you bring your own vehicle, you can avoid the public transport system and enjoy traveling at leisure. However, security issues need to be considered.
A1 Auto Transport Service will give you a free quote over the phone or when you submit a request form online. You will also need to answer a few questions in order to personalize the quote. We have been one of the leading companies in international auto shipment and understand all aspects of the process.
Shipping a Car from U.S. To Iraq
When you want to ship a vehicle to Iraq, the U.S Customs and Border Protection needs to be notified through a Letter of Intent about the impending shipment. Additionally, to validate and verify the shipment, you will need to prepare by gathering up the right paperwork that will include copies of the following documents:
- Title of the vehicle
- Proof of purchase
- Proof of ownership
- Proof of insurance
- Invoice of any duties paid for transport
- Driver’s license or photo ID, such as a passport
- Bill of Lading
You can make copies of these documents to send with the paperwork however there are times when your original documents may be requested. You can contact the Iraq Consulate in USA to learn more about transporting.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Methods of Shipping an Automobile
There are two shipping methods to choose from. You can choose which one is right for you based on your needs.
- Roll On/ Roll Off: This method of shipping is the most affordable way to ship your vehicle because you will only pay for the space your vehicle takes up on the deck of the open ship. Your vehicle will be driven onto the deck of the ship and parked before it is transported.
- Container shipping: this method of shipping is the most expensive way to send a vehicle to Iraq. The containers are so large that you can fill them up the rest of the way with your personal and household items. Even though this method of shipping is more expensive, you can share the cost with someone else who may be going there as well.
Thus, you can pick the service that suits your requirement. As both of them are sea-freight transportation method, it takes at least a week or more to reach the new destination after it is shipped. However, when you work with us at A1 Auto Transport, we assist you at every step to ensure there is no delay or issues at the Iraqi Customs or elsewhere. To get the latest on the laws pertaining to auto transportation, call us today.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- What Makes Us Better?