Ship a Car to Hilton Head Island
Without the assistance of a longstanding auto transporter, the process of shipping a car to Hilton Head Island is more difficult, costly and time consuming. Matter of fact, the average cost of shipping across the nation is around $1,500 and the average timeframe to complete a cross country transport is about two weeks. The key is to find a transport company with experience and a longstanding history in the transportation industry.
When you begin searching online for a transport company to ship your car to Hilton Head Island, look for specific characteristics proving their dependability. Conducting research on several nearby companies is the best way to ensure the safe delivery of your vehicle to the island.
What to Look for as You Search for the Right Transport Company
- They will have local, state and federal licensing and certifications including BBB approval and a US DOT number.
- They’ll have modern, high quality shipping technology, equipment and gear. They should have both ground and overseas shipping methods available if you wish to ship your car from another nation to Hilton Head Island or vice versa.
- As a licensed transporter, they’ll need to provide at least the minimum insurance coverage as required by the state in which the transport company is located.
- They’ll provide guidance during your car’s entire process of shipping. They’ll answer all your questions and listen to any of your concerns.
- You’ll have various shipping options available to you and if necessary, they’ll even modify your car’s transport to suit your needs and budget more directly.
- It’ll be simple to find positive reviews, ratings and testimonials left online by past customers.
- You’ll have options for a faster shipping process such as expedited shipping or guaranteed delivery. These usually fall under high priority services.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.