It takes nearly 15 hours to drive from Denver to Los Angeles, believes it or not. Although it’s possible to complete the trip just before sundown, driving that many hours consecutively isn’t wise for anyone to attempt.
However, when you add on the price of a hotel stay to the fuel costs and other expenses associated with your trip, you’ll easily exceed the average cost of buying professional car shipping services.
When you‘re searching for a state to state auto transporter to take your car to Los Angeles, see what services each company has to offer. If you’re simply looking to ship the car in the least expensive way possible, ask the transporter about open air shipping services before receiving a quote for your future car transport. This method of transport is preferred by auto dealerships when they have multiple cars to deliver to a location.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Open Air Shipping Facts.
- The car will travel secured to an open car hauler. Most haulers hold 10-12 cars at a time.
- Open air transport is the cheapest shipping method compare to crated or enclosed transport methods.
- This method is only good for shorter car deliveries during warmer weather months. It’s not likely that weather will damage the vehicle, but it is a concern for those wishing to provide more protection during the shipping process.
- Insurance is normally added onto every customer’s shipping service purchase. It shows the confidence they have in their services while providing the customers with coverage based on their vehicle’s value. It’s important to have coverage, especially for open transports.
- Open air transport is the most popular shipping method due to its cost efficiency.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?