Domestic USA & International House Moving
- Quote Calculator
Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Shafter, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Shafter Long Distance Moving Companies
As time goes by, our needs evolve, and they may force us to move elsewhere. Do you plan to relocate to the City of Shafter? Moving can be quite hectic due to the tasks you have to do and the losses you can experience. Your Shafter move can become more manageable if you let experienced California movers assist you.
Suggestions on Making Your Move Easier
Though moving seems like a problematic issue, you can ease it by being a little ingenious. Consider the following ideas.
- Pack Beforehand: Do not wait until the last days to pack. You need to do a lot of sorting and wrapping. It may take weeks to achieve a smooth move if you have a big house or business.
- Be Careful With Loose Pieces: When moving, you need to disassemble some of your furniture and appliances. You end up with small joining parts such as cords and screws. If you are not careful with them, it becomes difficult for you to put things back together. Wrap them and tape them on the item you removed them from.
- Secure Enough Supplies: Ensure that you have plenty of packing materials and boxes. Source them from a moving company which takes back surplus.
- Book a Mover Ahead: It is imperative to secure a date with a moving company beforehand because sometimes it’s hard to find a mover on demand. Avoid seasons like weekends and end month as movers are usually busy and hiring can be more expensive.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why Professional Moving Companies Are Necessary
Moving companies can save you from possible accidents. Their workers are experts in handling all types of items including breakable and bulky objects. Unprofessional handling can result in an accident or injury.
They also guarantee you the safety of your valuables. When dealing with a professional, you benefit from specialized equipment and customized moving vans which keep your valuables protected. They have wraps which prevent wear and tear of your items during transit.
You also take advantage of the company’s insurance cover. Professional movers take responsibility for damages when they are moving your goods. They provide compensation if you lose or damage something.
Movers who have practiced for quite a while are conversant with most regions. They dispatch your shipment smoothly from point of origin to the destination.
If there is need to dismantle something for convenience while transporting, professionals have the relevant tools and skills. Wrong handling can ruin your expensive furniture or appliances.
When you know that professionals are on top of things, you get peace of mind, and you can focus on your day to day chores without significant disruptions.
Finding a Reliable Moving Company
You can get many referrals from your colleagues and the internet, but there are some aspects which differentiate professionals. Your moving company should satisfy the following conditions.
- Registration: Movers operating in the US must register with the Department of Transportation and have a valid USDOT number.
- Insurance: Movers should offer insurance coverage for your valuables. The government requires them to provide $0.6 per pound. Some moving companies may offer a higher rate. Be careful with the compensation policies.
- Experience: Companies with a history of practice in the transport business are more reliable than new players. They can handle eventualities better than novice movers.
- Reputation: Customer feedback provides crucial information on how the company treats its clients. Read as many testimonials as possible and consult the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration for a recommendation.
Our Moving Services
A-1 Auto Transport offers the following services:
- Commercial and residential moving
- Coast to coast and interstate moving
- Long distance relocation services
- Door to door relocations
- Bulky and specialized furniture moving
- Vehicle transport
- Full-service moving (packing included)
- Military relocations
- Pet transport
- Cheap Shafter movers
Why You Should Consider Hiring Us
With close to three decades of moving people across the country, we have gained diverse skills in the transport business, and we have solutions for virtually all types of relocations. We have advanced equipment and trained movers who dispatch your valuables professionally.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. treats all customers with dignity, and we strive to meet all your shipping needs. Our friendly customer service provides free advice and moving quotes, and we keep you updated about your move.
Do you intend to move to or from Shafter, CA? Contact us on 888-509-3123. Please fill out the form on this page for a free quote.