Safe And Reliable Severance Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Are you contemplating shipping cars to or from Severance? Then look no further, A-1 Auto Transport is here to take care of all your shipping needs. We are one of the largest US-based auto shippers with a worldwide reach. We have been shipping cars and other items to and from Colorado, the other 49 States of America including Hawaii and Alaska, and also internationally. Our customers can expect fast, reliable, efficient, and quality services, every time they ship with us. Partner with us and experience the best that the shipping industry has to offer.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Severance to Denver||$62||62 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Severance to Albuquerque||$381||509 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Severance to Portland||$716||1194 miles||4 - 6 days|
|San Francisco to Severance||$721||1202 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Chicago to Severance||$730||974 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Severance to Atlanta||$872||1454 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Severance to Philadelphia||$1030||1717 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Severance to Miami||$1058||2116 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Severance
With a radius of only 2.1 square miles to cover, shipping cars to or from Severance is relatively easy and straightforward. Thanks to our thoroughly researched routes, we are able to offer safe and on-time deliveries every time we handle someone's order. Other areas that we also ship to include Windsor, Greeley, Fort Collins, Evans, Loveland, Longmont, Erie, Brighton, Lafayette, Louisville, Boulder, Superior, Broomfield, Northglenn in Colorado, and Cheyenne in Wyoming.
There's quite a wide selection of services in our shipping catalog for our clients to choose from. This allows us to easily cater to our customers' different tastes and preferences. Some of the services we offer include:
- Open-air transport. This is one of the most common and most affordable shipping services that we offer. Your vehicle will be shipped in an open-sided carrier or on the back of a flatbed.
- Enclosed/ covered shipping. Introducing one of our most secure auto shipping services; your car is placed and secured on the back of a closed sided carrier or in a shipping container. It is protected from the elements, debris damage, and even theft. It is so secure to the extent that your insurance premiums will be lower than if you use another service.
- Shipping for college students. You may have been accepted into a college that's miles away from your hometown and you are wondering how you will get your vehicle there. Have no fear. At A-1 Auto Transport, we offer discounts to college students helping their already burdened parents save some money.
- Interstate car towing service. Are you in the process of transporting your vehicle to another state? Ship it with us instead of driving it all the way. Shipping it with us prevents your car from getting road damage, and also accruing all those unnecessary miles.
- Shipping for military personnel
- Shipping for snowbirds
- Door to door pick-up, drop off
- Multiple car shipping
- Dealer to dealer transport.
- Freight shipping
- Heavy equipment shipping
- Terminal to terminal shipping
- International and domestic moving services
The types of vehicles that we ship
Since our inception over 25 years ago, we have never come across a vehicle that we cannot ship. We have a staff of well-equipped and experienced personnel that will go above and beyond just to make sure that you have a pleasant shipping experience. Some of the cars that we have shipped over the years include:
- Sports utility vehicles
- All-terrain vehicles
- Luxury vehicles
- Electric cars
- Planes and aircraft
- Recreational vehicles and motorhomes
- Boats such as fishing boats, dinghies, houseboats, catamarans, yachts, etc.
- Golf carts
How to prepare your vehicle for shipping
This is one of the most crucial stages of the shipping process. It may determine whether or not you will have delays. Some of the tasks that you need to perform include:
- Take your vehicle to a qualified and experienced mechanic for servicing. He should make sure that the tires are properly inflated, the battery is fully charged, and that the car is mechanically sound.
- Remove all your personal belongings, loose items, and any custom installations to avoid damage as the car moves around during shipping, and also to prevent theft.
- Wash your vehicle thoroughly and note down all the damage. Take pictures in order to have evidence in case the need arises.
- Your car will only be driven during the loading and offloading process hence there's no need to have a full tank of gas. A quarter tank of gas should suffice.
- Disable your alarm system, all parking passes, and toll tags.
- Make copies of your car keys.
Ship with us
Partner with us for one of the most reliable, stress-free, and straightforward shipping experiences.
Get in touch with us
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.