- Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Licensed, Bonded and Insured Carriers Near You
- Award Winning Service, Always on Time
Seven Hills State To State Moving Services
Seven Hills Long Distance Moving Companies
Whether you're moving down the street or out of state, you hold the key to the success of your move. With a professional moving company by your side, you can have the best moving experience ever. We offer unmatched, flexible and affordable moving solutions and each client gets custom-made assistance from our capable team of experts. We want you to enjoy your move in or out of Seven Hills and you can expect 100% satisfaction. We also relocate vehicles.
The best tips to help you move with ease
- Create a good plan. Once you pick your moving date, plan your schedules so that you have sufficient time to accomplish your tasks. Working with a list helps you to stay organized.
- Keep small items safe. Use Ziploc bags to pack small items such as screws and nuts. This will keep them safe. To make it even easier, label the bags so that you know which items the screws belong to.
- Valuables. Pack jewelry, documents, family heirlooms and any item that is of high value in a small bag that you can keep an eye on. Create a backup of your documents in your computer just in case you misplace them. Take the bag with you in your car for the safety of the items.
- Use trash bags. Don’t fold clothes on hangers in your closet. Tie a bunch of hangers together and simply slide a garbage bag over them. When you get to your new home, you will just hang the clothes as they were.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Reasons why you should always hire a professional moving company
- Professional home inventory services. You need a record of your items when you move in case an item goes missing or gets damaged. And since taking stock of your belongings can be stressful, hiring professionals will make it easier. The movers are thorough and every detail will be recorded. Request for a copy for reference purposes.
- Appropriate equipment. With professional movers, you take advantage of the advanced tools and equipment they use. They have heavy-duty padding materials, dollies, piano board, and pallet jack that make the process safer and faster. They also provide quality packing materials that fully protect your household items.
- Time saver. Professional movers have a competent team that knows what they are doing. No time will be wasted deciding who does what because they operate with a plan. They work simultaneously and know how to collaborate for more efficiency. You won't have to involve your friends or family because the movers will have the move under control.
- The law requires moving companies to provide a basic cover of 60 cents per pound per item. This is covered in the moving cost and you don’t have to pay extra. However, you should ask yourself if the cover will adequately protect your expensive items. If not, discuss the other available options with your mover to avoid incurring losses.
Ways to find a good moving company
- Go for local movers. Find out if they have offices and get their contact information. Ask around to learn as much as you can about the company. Get firsthand information about their professionalism by visiting their premises and observing how they manage moves already in progress. Talk to their staff to find out if they are knowledgeable.
- The next step is to verify their license. Movers should have proper credentials from the relevant authorities. The U.S. Department of Transportation is responsible for registering and issuing licenses to long distance movers. If your move is local, consider looking them up in the PUCO database.
- What is the general view of other customers? The reviews you read online have a great impact on the final decision you make. If the mover you have eyes on happens to have many negative comments and a low rating, you might have to reconsider.
- International moves
- Local moves
- Corporate moving
- Residential moving
- Military relocation
- Vehicle transport
- Door to door moving
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
Our personnel understand the importance of exceptional customer service and will go the extra mile to make you feel relaxed and less stressful. Doing business with A-1 Auto Transport is simple and straightforward. We spend time getting to know our clients to provide services cut to suit their needs. Our motivated workforce and innovative nature enable us to keep up with the demands of the moving industry.
To speak to our relocation experts anytime, call our toll free number 888-509-3213. Get your free quotes now by filling out the form at the top of this page.