Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Seminole County, Oklahoma
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Seminole County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
An oil boom back in the 1920’s played a huge role in shaping the future of Seminole County. The region was one of the biggest oil producers in the country. A lot of infrastructure and monuments exist to remind residents of this period. Oil production still plays a central role to its economy. Much of the county is now laid back and rural with diversified business interests. One of the problems facing many residents in such areas is public transportation. It is for this reason that most people will prefer using their private cars to commute and conduct business. A-1 Auto Transport is reliably shipping cars to or from Seminole County for residents and businesses. We have first-rate coverage of Oklahoma and all the other states in the US.
How we can help
Imagine this scenario. You’re just two weeks away from a new job that you just landed in a new city. You are still running a busy schedule. You are trying to wind things down and prepare for your move. You can’t bear the thought of having to drive your car all the way. A-1 Auto Transport will solve this problem for you in an instant.
- We can help you to free up your time even further with convenient door-to-door deliveries. We will simply fetch the car and bring it straight to your new home. If you want to save up on a few dollars, we will help you find the nearest state terminal for drop-off or pick-up.
- We have some of the best rates for budget shippers. Shipping cars to or from Seminole County on open trailers is the most affordable form of transportation. Our trailers have more capacity. This makes them more affordable and convenient for multiple car shipping.
- We have fitted our enclosed trailers with modern equipment. You don’t have to worry about exposing your high value car to external hazards. These trailers can easily load and offload low ground-clearance cars.
- Even if you are moving out of the country, we have the perfect solution. We will help you with customs, documentation and transportation. Click here to read more about our international shipping solutions.
Preparing your car for shipping
- Before moving, find out about driving and car ownership regulations from the Oklahoma Department of Transportation.
- Clean your car thoroughly to remove dirt and dust that might be covering hidden dents and scratches.
- Empty your car of all personal items and valuables. We don’t insure these and we are barred from carrying them in your car. We only have licensing for shipping cars to or from Seminole County.
- Empty your gas tank to not more than a quarter full. That is enough to run your car throughout the journey. This also helps to cut the car’s weight.
- Service your vehicle before transportation. Inflate the tires, refill all fluids and make sure that the battery is running.
- Remove or protect external items that could get damaged during transportation. These include items like side mirrors, spoilers and antennas.
Just try – for free!
By clicking here, you will get an instant quote from A-1 Auto Transport. Call 1-800-452-2880 to learn more.
Zip codes included in Seminole County
- 74818- Seminole
- 74830- Bowlegs
- 74837- Cromwell
- 74849- Konawa
- 74867- Sasakwa
- 74868- Seminole
- 74884- Wewoka