Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Selma, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Selma has a rich agricultural history powered by expansive orchards and vineyards. A popular slogan proclaims it as the world’s raisin capital. Industrial spaces and other business opportunities keep expanding in the downtown area and designated commercial zones. If you have plans to move into the city or any other region in California, A-1 Auto Transport will give you the best support when shipping cars to or from Selma.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Selma to Los Angeles||$204||204 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Selma to Denver||$675||1126 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Seattle to Selma||$702||936 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Selma to New Orleans||$1048||2096 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Nashville to Selma||$1057||2114 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Selma to Indianapolis||$1103||2207 miles||6 – 8 days|
|New York to Selma||$1159||2899 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Miami to Selma||$1174||2935 miles||7 – 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Selma
We have the best coverage in the region, with our presence running through all the states in the U.S. We can fetch or deliver to any part of the city and any corner of the world.
Our transport services in Selma
Moving high-value vehicles takes special efforts to shield them from potential damage while in transit. We have a qualified team of professionals giving the best care to your classic, luxury, and high-performance sports car. We have enclosed trailers that offer protection from the elements and use modern equipment that improve the handling process.
Open-air transport is the most common shipping standard. It is cheaper than the enclosed option offers shorter pick-up times. Most of the trucks can transport multiple vehicles at once, making them popular with dealerships and car manufacturers.
We have the best solutions to cover all your international shipping needs.
We can send your vehicle by plane, which we only recommend when it has a high price tag and a short deadline to beat.
Our roll-on/roll-off (RoRo) standard offers one of the most affordable rates. The RoRo term describes the loading and unloading process where the vehicles get driven on or off the ship.
Containerized transport helps to secure the high-end vehicles traveling on the sea. Containers protect them from getting dented, scratched, or affected by the elements.
You may choose to drop-off or collect the vehicle at the nearest shipping terminal in California. You can also opt for the convenient door-to-door service.
Types of cars that we ship
A-1 Auto Transport offers complete solutions for shipping cars to or from Selma, whether small or oversized such as:
- ATV and motorcycles
- Boats and yachts
- Trucks and RVs
- Vans, sedans, and station wagons
- Farm machinery
- Industrial and project equipment
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How to prepare a car for shipping
The following tips from A-1 Auto Transport can help you to make the best preparations.
- The DOT will seize any personal and household goods that they find inside your vehicle at the inspection stations. The transporter may also suffer heavy fines in such cases. Removing them from the car also helps to prevent possible damage when the items shift during transportation.
- Washing the car makes it easy to check for imperfections during the inspection process. Walk around the vehicle and detail all the chips, dents, discolorations, and scratches on the body. You might consider adding dated photographs of all sides to the record. The transporter should acknowledge them on the Bill of Lading.
- To prevent damage or losses happening to your precious aftermarket accessories, make sure that you get them removed from the vehicle. The list includes DVD players, ham radio, GPS, radar detectors, spoilers, ground effects, and roof racks. Remove or retract the antenna and fold in the side-view mirrors.
- Try to have a well-functioning vehicle so that you can enjoy lower shipping rates. Check for fluid leaks and mechanical problems and get them fixed. You can also note the issues and let the transporter know in advance. Keep the battery on a full charge and make sure that you have well-inflated tires. Check and top off the fluid levels in the car.
- Do not leave a lot of gas in the tank as it might increase the safety risks. We recommend that you keep it at about a quarter-full. Disable the alarm system, deactivatethe toll tags, and get an extra key for the truck driver.
A-1 Auto Transport is a US-based vehicle relocation service offering domestic and international solutions at the most competitive rates. We have more than 20 years of industry experience, which gives us a better hold on shipping cars to or from Selma. We have valid MC and USDOT licenses to work across all the 50 states.
We have modern trucks and equipment, which help us to solve all of your shipping needs while protecting the environment. Our team will give the best care to your vehicle in addition to offering quality customer service.
Get free shipping quotes!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.