- Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Licensed, Bonded and Insured Carriers Near You
- Award Winning Service, Always on Time
Seek a Pest Treatment Service [rats, roaches, ants]
Seek a Pest Treatment Service
The unfortunate thing about pests like roaches, rats and ants is that by the time you happen to see one or two roaming around your home, there is a tyranny of them somewhere already. This is because pests are very sneaky and reproduce exceptionally fast. So if after you move into your new home, you spot a few of them, it’s time to say goodbye to the movers and hello to an exterminator.
Importance of getting rid of pests fast
- Most household pests like termites and rodents can wreak havoc in your house and mess with the structure. By the time you realize that the beams in the attic and your foundation have been compromised, it will cost you thousands of dollars in repairs.
- Many pests carry diseases and they can expose the family to such diseases when they touch your food and kitchen counters.
- Pests leave their feces and urine all over your house which could cause your house to have a never ending odor.
Ways to get rid of pests
- Natural methods. Most people who are against using chemicals to get rid of pests prefer to use natural methods such as traps, baits, and drowning. While most natural methods are effective, they take a very long time to work.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
- There are all sorts of insecticides and pesticides in the market meant to kill roaches, rats, termites and ants. They come in spray, liquid and even solid form and when the pests ingest or inhale the chemicals, they die. Unfortunately, these chemicals are also not safe for the environment or humans.
- Prevention is the best method instead of waiting until you have a full blown pest problem on your hands. Be sure to keep a clean home and seal all entry points. Also, before moving into a new house, have any bushes, firewood and bricks lying around the home cleared away and all leaking pipes and faucets sealed.
Professional pest treatment
While all the above methods work, they all take time and you must repeat the process over and over to see any results. If you have a serious pest infestation, the fastest and most effective way to get rid of them is to hire a professional. Once the exterminator comes in your house to inspect they lay down a plan that involves killing all the pests, cleaning up the affected areas and ensuring the pests will not come back. Professionals also take care of the eggs as well as urine and feces so your home is completely free of these vermin.
Other benefits of hiring professional pest control companies include use of fewer or zero pesticides and also doing follow up visits to ensure the pests are completely gone.
Getting rid of pests is not only difficult but dangerous as well. However, with the help of a pest treatment service, you can rest easy knowing the professionals will take care of the problem. Have this done before you move into any house.