Secaucus Long Distance Moving Companies
Whether it is a job posting, marriage, college or just for the adventure, moving to a new place is a great way to start over. A-1 Auto Transport is a local New Jersey moving company with branches in over 20 states. We offer professional moving services and have grown to become one of the most trusted movers in the country. So, if you're planning a move to Secaucus, you’ve come to the right place. You can count on our services which include vehicle transport.
Moving tips and tricks
- Declutter your house: As the old adage goes, out of sight out of mind! Any item you haven’t used in over a year is not needed. Your move will be more manageable if you move with less luggage. Carefully sort through your items and only move those that are still useful.
- Pack smart: Avoid the temptation to jump from one room to another when packing. This may lead to a mix up of items that will make unpacking difficult. Pack room by room to have similar items in the same boxes. It is also more efficient and less stressful.
- Non-allowable materials: Don’t pack flammables or corrosive items such as paint, acid, car batteries, aerosol sprays, and gasoline among others. Ask for a full list of items that movers won't move so you don’t have to repack.
- Plan ahead: Have a bag of essentials packed separately since you can't unpack immediately you arrive at your new home. Items like medication, snacks, beddings, a change of clothes and toiletries will be really useful.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
The importance of hiring a professional moving company
- Detailed estimates. When you hire a professional moving company, not only do you get expert advice, but also free moving quotes. They do an in-house survey to establish the size of your move so that you can plan your budget effectively. This will help you stick to your financial plan and avoid overspending.
- Your safety. Packing is a taxing and time-consuming exercise that can be stressful. But with professional movers, you don’t have to get involved. They are trained to handle household items with care and use high-quality boxes and wrapping materials to protect your items. They will do all the heavy lifting so you don’t have to suffer from back pains and sore muscles.
- Peace of mind. Professional movers are fully equipped to take on a move without complications. Their trucks are fitted with air suspension to protect your valuables while in transit. Your mind will be a peace knowing that your items are handled with utmost care.
- When you hire professional movers, your items are protected all the way. They have skills to pack and carry delicate items such as TVs, picture frames, and artwork. They are responsible for your move and will do everything they can to ensure nothing gets damaged.
Steps to follow when looking for a reliable mover
Don’t be afraid to ask questions. Moving companies need to understand what your requirements are so that they can provide services that meet your needs. Ask what precautions are taken to protect your valuables and if there are extra charges. Find out their scope of coverage and types of services offered.
Do thorough research into each company before making a decision. The Better Business Bureau is a good place to start if you want to know the reputation of a moving company. The number of complaints lodged against a mover speaks volumes about its conduct. Avoid movers with lots of negative reviews and low ratings.
A reputable mover should issue you a copy of ‘Consumer Rights and Responsibilities’ brochure. This will guide you in the planning stages so that you know what to expect from a moving company and what a mover expects from you.
The services we offer
- Interstate moving
- Local moves
- Storage services
- International moves
- Military relocation
- Packing supplies
- Vehicle transport
We are mindful of how we impact our customers and the community at large. Each member is handpicked to ensure competence, integrity, and commitment. We pride ourselves in being a trusted and reliable moving company in New Jersey and across the U.S. It is an honor to serve you and we promise to deliver services that exceed your expectations. If you're looking for excellence, experience, and affordability, A-1 Auto Transport is the right company.
Request a quote
For details on any of our unique services, call our toll free number 888-509-3213 or complete the form at the top of this page for free moving estimates.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.