Sebastian Long Distance Moving Companies
Located in Indian River County and partly in Brevard County, Sebastian houses 22,000 residents. The city has been rumored to have sunken treasure worth $500 million. The tropical climate of Florida and cool breeze from the ocean make it conducive for vacationing and settling. The residential area has controlled development which ensures it maintains the suburbs high standards. People move to experience the quiet beaches and find love in the warm town. A-1 Auto Transport deals with local and international moves in Sebastian. We also have vehicle shipping services.
Tips on how to make your move successful
- Have a to do list: Organize your move by marking dates on the calendar. Use a huge calendar that is easily visible. Break up your day into activities of the day. Use a brightly colored pad to jot down all details. Start from the minutest going on to all major activities happening that day.
- Purge unnecessary items: Organize a yard sale for items you no longer use. It may be clothes you last wore years ago, or some appliances you bought when moving into your current home. Times are changing so fast and items are getting outdated equally fast.
- Advanced preparation: Call friends and ask for their help. Confirm their interest and note it down. Assemble all materials and tools ahead. Also remember to cancel all subscriptions and deliveries on time.
- Packing: Pack at least a week before. Use sturdy boxes which are reusable. Home Depot has different sizes of boxes for all moves. Make a date and buy boxes which don’t burst easily. Separate fragile items from the rest. Put clear labels to caution anyone who handles the delicate items. Use blankets or bubble wrap to pad delicate items. When the movers arrive they should find at least 70% of all items packed. Movers charge an average of $25 per hour. Avoid needless waste of time and place packed items in a central location.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why engage the services of a professional moving company
List the advantages and disadvantages side by side and analyze the best option. Different moves have different requirements. Cross country moves cannot be equated to apartment relocations.
- They are accountable for all items under their care. They are aware they have to recover any lost item.
- They are professional in their business. They use proper communication and have trained employees. They portray an image of experience and business by donning uniforms.
- They have insurance for all goods in transit. All items in the truck have content and transport insurance.
- Movers are accountable. They keep track of all shipments and can tell a client of their items whereabouts in seconds.
- They have lesser chances of injury and accidents. The mechanization used protects the employees and the items. The trucks are well serviced hence lower chances of causing accidents.
- The heavy lifts cause personal injuries and damage to the items.
- The items are not insured. All losses are covered by the owner of the items.
- There are delays due to inefficient communication. Friends are unaware of what is expected of them. They work slowly and keep forgetting the day’s order.
- When moving over short distances the price is considerate. The only charge is fuel and refreshments.
- The packing, loading, and unloading use up valuable time.
- No one enjoys assisting during a move. The packing, loading and trips are no fun.
How to find the best mover
There are several red alerts when hunting for a moving company:
- The moving company has serious complaints with FMCSA.
- The USDOT number is expired.
- The company asks you to sign incomplete documents.
- There are no background records on BBB.
Why use A-1 Auto Transport to handle your move?
We have unrivalled experience totaling over 2 decades. We have grown with our customers and improved on the services we offer. Our equipment is of advanced standards which always fulfils our customer’s demands.
- Military moves
- Piano moves
- Pool table moves
- Pet transport
- Full service moves
- Senior moves
- Local moves
- Apartment relocations
- Cheap Sebastian movers
Check us out
Call us now on 888-509-3213, or check out our page, A-1 Auto Transport. Please remember to fill out the form at the top of our page and get free online quotations.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.