Safe And Reliable Scurry County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Scurry County is located at the base of the LlanoEstacado in West Texas. It has loads to offer in terms of business, recreational activities, and places to live. Its economy is mainly supported by oil and gas mining, government services, agribusiness, manufacturing, and wind energy production. The main agricultural activities that take place here are cotton, wheat, and hay growing and cattle rearing. For people interested in shipping cars to or from Scurry County, hiring a professional like A-1 Auto Transport is the way to go. We offer the best in auto transport. The company was set up over 25 years ago and has been growing ever since. We have grown from a tiny regional shipper with only a handful of shippers to a world leader with numerous haulers.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Scurry County to Houston||$448||448 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Scurry County to Chicago||$669||1116 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Scurry County to San Diego||$670||1117 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Nashville to Scurry County||$693||924 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Detroit to Scurry County||$810||1350 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Portland to Scurry County||$1060||1767 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Scurry County to New York||$1063||1772 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Scurry County to Seattle||$1104||1841 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Scurry County
We ship to every corner of Scurry County. Our drivers are familiar with the 908 square miles terrain that make-up this county making it easy to navigate and find specific locations. The main routes we use when shipping cars to or from Scurry County U.S. Highway 84,180, State Highway 208, and 350.
We also ship to or from the adjacent counties of Kent to the north, Fisher to the east, Mitchell to the south, Borden to the west, and Garza to the northwest. We also offer door to door pick-up and drop off services, allowing us to reach even the most isolated places.
Services we provide
We offer a wide range of services to our customers shipping cars to or from Scurry County. Some of them include:
- Heavy equipment shipping: Farmers and miners require bulky equipment for their operations. At A-1 Auto Transport, we transport all kinds of equipment. Size and weight is not a factor. Below are some of the equipment we’ve helped ship recently, both in the United States and internationally:
- Tractors, combines & farm equipment
- Backhoes and excavators
- Industrial equipment
- Dump trucks
- Hydraulic equipment
- Track loaders & graders
- Pile drivers
- Large trucks & heavy vehicles
- Trenchers & scrapers
- Engineering & agricultural equipment
- Electric car shipping: Electric cars are the future of the automobile industry. They offer a clean alternative to the fossil fuel powered guzzlers. Since their technology is relatively unknown to many people, unscrupulous auto shippers take advantage and charge customers more money in order to ship them. They cite the dangers of handling lithium-ion powered batteries and added insurance as the cause of the extra charges. However, At A-1 Auto Transport we do not charge any extra fees. The vehicles only pose a danger when the batteries overheat making it virtually impossible to cause any harm since the car is mostly not operational during the shipping process.
Choose A-1 Auto Transport
When you choose A-1 Auto Transport as your transport partner, you are choosing peace of mind. We ensure that you receive the absolute best services at prices that will not burn a hole in your pocket. Call us today on 1-800-452-2880 to talk to our sales agents.
Zip codes included in Scurry County
- 79516 Dunn
- 79517 Fluvanna
- 79526 Hermleigh
- 79527 Ira
- 79549 Snyder
- 79550 Snyder
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇺🇸 Dunn - Scurry, Texas (TX) 79516
Our Services and Information
Motorcycle Domestic Destinations
🇺🇸 Sweetwater - Nolan, Texas (TX) 79556
A-1 Auto Transport - Domestic Locations
We Strive to Serve Communities in all 50 States.
- ATV FAQAuto ShowsAuto Transport BrokersAuto Transport CarriersBlogBoat FAQCar BrandsCar Classic FAQCar Domestic DestinationsCar Domestic FAQCar International DestinationsCar International FAQCar ModelsDomestic MovingDoor to Door FAQEnclosed FAQFreight InformationHeavy Equipment InformationInternational Moving FAQMilitary FAQMotorcycle BrandsMotorcycle Domestic DestinationsMotorcycle FAQMotorcycle International DestinationsMotorcycle International FAQMotorcycle US StatesMoving CompaniesMoving GuidePressRV FAQTowing FAQ
- 2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September2017 - August