- Scarsdale Long Distance Moving Companies
- Why Hire A Moving Company?
- Finding A Trustworthy Moving Company
- Simple Tips For A Move To Scarsdale
- Why Use A-1 Auto Transport?
- Our Moving Services
- Make The Switch
Scarsdale Long Distance Moving Companies
Long distance moving is done by people looking for jobs, affordable housing and other personal reasons. It can be exacting but you do not have to worry since moving companies are available to assist. They have the experience to ensure your move goes smoothly and on time. Scarsdale is a town and village in the county of Westchester, New York. It is known for being the third wealthiest place in the country. Scarsdale is preferred by people who like classy estates and want to shop and dine in high-end stores and restaurants. Notable attractions include Broadway and the Sprain Ridge Park. If you have planned moving to Scarsdale, engage A-1 Auto Transport. We have the best moving and vehicle relocation services in New York.
Why hire a moving company?
- Insurance. Accidents can occur at any stage of the moving process and moving companies bear this in mind. They use insurance to cover for all your items during the moving period. It is also a requirement by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association that they provide all customers with the basic bodily-harm and property-damage insurance.
- Planning. Moving companies plan for a move months before its date. They source for all the required moving supplies and equipment to ensure that the move goes as planned. This curtails the opportunity for a last minute rush which brings about confusion and forgetting some items.
- You lack the time. If you have a busy schedule, a moving company is your best bet. You do not have to perform the move hurriedly since it can lead to loss; hire a moving company that knows how to handle moves efficiently and within your timeline.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Finding a trustworthy moving company
List down your requirements and search for a relevant moving company. Understanding the type of move you need is the first step towards making it successful. Some companies specialize in certain services such as long distance moves, packing and unpacking while some have all moving services under one roof.
- Ask friends and family who have moved in the past for suggestions about the most reliable moving companies. If they had a pleasant experience with the company, they will provide quality referrals. They will also tell you about the company’s strength and weaknesses.
- Check how previous customers rate the company at their customer testimonials page. A moving company with reliable services has positive remarks while mediocre movers have multiple complaints. This is one of the best ways to ascertain a company’s quality of services.
- Verify the company’s registration, license, and insurance at the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association. The association is a subsidiary of the United States Department of Transport that regulates moving, auto transport and storage companies in the country. The association also deals with the company’s safety rating, pending violations and other pertinent information.
- Check Better Business Bureau to establish the type and number of consumer complaints a company registers annually. The organization allows customers to review moving companies and lodge complaints when necessary. A reliable mover responds swiftly to complaints and solves them in an amicable manner.
Simple tips for a move to Scarsdale
- Hire a reliable moving company when making a long distance move.
- Choose a moving date between the months of November to April. This period has fewer people moving which results in reduced moving charges.
- Create a moving budget as soon as the company hands you a moving estimate. A budget ensures you spend only what is available. This reduces the likelihood of additional expenses occurring.
- Use a first night bag to pack essential household goods such as toiletries, fresh clothes and cooking appliances that you will use on arrival.
- Smartly pack your items. Use corrugated boxes which are strengthened with extra layers of tape on the bottom and along the edges. Pack heavy goods in small boxes and light ones in large boxes.
Why use A-1 Auto Transport?
The multiple 5-star ratings from the customers we have served are proof of the quality of our services. We also have adequate experience in the auto transport and moving industry having been operational for the last 25 years.
Our moving services
- Packing and unpacking
- Pet transport
- Storage services
- Local moves
- Small moves
- Senior moves
- Military moves
- Vacation moves
- College moves
- Piano moves
- State to state moves
Make the switch
Talk to us on 1-888-509-3123 or find us at A-1 Auto Transport. Fill out the form at the top of our page and get a free moving quote.