Sayreville Long Distance Moving Companies
When you decide to pack up your belongings and relocate your family to a new home, you need a smart strategy and planning. Your best option is to hire a professional moving company. We will help you move peacefully and handle your household items with care. If you have a move to Sayreville in the offing, then you're in the right place. Our experts will guide you and give free advice on the best practices for a smooth move. We offer unique moving services including vehicle transport.
Tips for a stress-free move
- Start packing as early as 8 weeks in advance. Most people underestimate the amount of stuff they own only to get overwhelmed when it is too late. Don’t be the last minute guy. For more efficiency, start packing room by room to avoid mixing up items.
- Label your boxes properly. Indicate whether they are fragile and the rooms they belong to. This will make the work of the movers easier since they will know how to handle each box. Don’t give too much information about what's in the boxes for security reasons.
- Purge your items and set a date for a garage sale. Sell furniture and other items that are in good condition and use the proceeds to purchase new stuff. You can also make a donation of clothes to a local shelter or give them away to your friends.
- Have your utilities transferred a few days in advance. Notify your service providers of the move so that they can arrange when to disconnect the utilities. This way, you will avoid paying bills for services you didn’t use.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
The benefits of using professional moving companies
- Your safety: Moving requires skills and expertise. Trying to carry that refrigerator can result in serious injuries for you and your friends. That’s why you need professional movers. They are rigorously trained for this kind of work and they know how to coordinate to make it easier to manage a move. At the end of it all, no one will be hurt and your items will be safe.
- Packing: With professional movers, you don’t have to go through the tedious exercise of packing. The movers have the experience and techniques to pack with speed and most importantly to keep your items safe. They know how to handle fragile items and they use durable packing and wrapping materials to ensure everything gets to your new home in one piece.
- They use the right equipment: Handling bulky furniture, heavy appliances, and awkwardly shaped household items is a task professional movers are trained to tackle without breaking a sweat. No matter the complexity of your move, movers know how to provide a solution. Your items will be in good hands and your move will be completed on time.
- Your items are protected: During a move, nothing is more important than the safety of your belongings. Professional movers know this and will do everything to prevent damage or breakages. Furthermore, they are insured which means you are eligible for reimbursement in case of an accident, theft or fire.
What to look for in a moving company
Beware of movers offering low bids. If the moving rates are way lower than most of the other companies, run! Some deals are too good to be true. And to avoid falling into the hands of fraudsters, get the estimates of at least 5 moving companies.
Check the reputation of your mover with the Better Business Bureau. Consumers leave reviews based on the performance of the company they used. Movers endorsed by the BBB signify commitment, trust, and good faith. A move can only be successful if you pick the right moving company.
Is your company a ProMover? Working with a certified professional mover makes your life way easier. This program helps to protect consumers from scammers by ensuring their members are legitimate and provide quality services at affordable rates.
Major services offered
- Vehicle transport
- Long distance moving
- Coast to coast moving
- Military relocation
- Office relocation
- Packing supplies
- Corporate moving
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
Since our establishment in the early 90s, our mission has been and always will be to provide first-class personalized customer service. At A-1 Auto Transport, we continue to advance our program to conform to the challenges of the ever-changing world. All our personnel receive expert training to handle household items with utmost care. We offer full support to our clients to ensure their transition is seamless.
Want a free quote?
Simply fill out the form at the top of this page or contact us on our toll-free number 888-509-3213 and we’ll instantly send you a free estimate.