Savage Long Distance Moving Companies
The city was a center for Irish immigrants in the 18th century. Its educated workforce significantly contributed to the country’s ship building industry. Savage in Scott County is one of the cities in Minnesota which still practices professional horse racing. There are statues of celebrated horsemen and horses alike in the city’s business district and main highways. Savage’s population works in Minneapolis and the neighbouring cities which ensures a calm environment for most part of the day. If you value serene environments and privacy, Savage might be the place for you. The expansive Murphy-Hanrehan Park Reserve has a variety of wildlife and recreational activities to keep you occupied. Choose A-1 Auto Transport for smooth moving and vehicle relocation services.
Why you need a professional mover
- Saves time: Preparing for a long distance move may take months. You are required to enlist helpers, source for moving supplies and pack all your items. Moving companies have personnel that are professionally trained to pack and load your items fast. They also use advanced equipment to improve their speed and safety.
- Straight-forward estimates: Moving companies conduct a walk-through and provide you with a clear estimate. It includes all moving items, resources and unforeseen circumstances. Hidden costs such as fuel, road tolls and storage are also included to avoid additional expenses. When doing it yourself (DIY), you often forget extreme weather, bad roads and congested traffic.
- Numerous items: With time, items in your house may increase due to the changes in taste or population. It’s stressful when dealing with the logistics of moving multiple items. You need a large truck and an adequate number of helpers. It will still take more time to pack the items and probably move them over several trips. Professional moving companies have very large trucks that can move all the items in a single trip. The personnel are also sufficient to pack and deliver the numerous items safely and promptly.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Reliable moving companies
- Reputation: A reputable moving company is more trustworthy since they put the customer first. They work according to your needs and ensure the services are of great quality. Ask around your locality about the best moving companies. You can trust your friends to refer reputable moving companies only.
- Membership with professional associations: Moving companies that are registered with professional associations conduct their services within the association’s rules. The American Movers and Storage Association has over 3500 registered state to state moving companies. They are trained on how to handle customers and provide quality services. The association uses the Promover sign to weed out rogue movers.
Use the Minnesota Transport Services Association to find local moving companies. They regulate pricing by members and deal with consumer complaints. The association has a record of professionalism and efficiency.
Licenses and insurance
Validate movers’ permits by using the USDOT number at the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association. The association requires all movers to have a valid household items moving license. All moving companies should also provide the basic bodily-injury and property-damage insurance.
The best tips for an ideal move
- Establish your budget and hire a moving company that falls within your limit. Ask for quotations from different movers and compare their charges for different services.
- Downsize your move before packing and when packing. Some items in the house which haven’t been used for years can be sold or donated to local charities. Moving them reduces your hauling efficiency and the space in your new house.
- Label everything in the house. Use boxes of the same colour or size to pack similar items. Mark them along the sides and place them in a strategic position in the house.
- You need to prepare the family for the move before moving day. The kids should know they are moving to a new environment with unfamiliar faces and different systems. It helps people settle smoothly.
- Inform the movers about the rules in the new premises before they deliver your items.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We have a huge customer base due to our direct engagement with customers and our incredible services. We know the moving industry over having handled thousands of moves for the last 25 years.
Our moving services
- Full-service moves
- Apartment relocations
- Office moves
- Vehicle relocations
- Piano moves
- Pool table moves
- Interstate moves
- Storage services
- International moves
Contact us today
Call us on 1-888-509-3123 or check out A-1 Auto Transport. Get a free no-obligation quote after filling out the form at the top of our page. We also have free valuation coverage for our first time customers.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org