Sauk Rapids Long Distance Moving Companies
With a move to Sauk Rapids around the corner, enlisting the services of a Minnesota based professional moving company is the best solution. We know the locality like the palm of our hands and we promise to make timely and accurate deliveries. We have moved thousands of people across the country and gained a lot of trust for offering quality services. Among our unique range of services is vehicle transport.
Tips towards a stress-free move
- Be organized. Set a timeline within which you will have everything accomplished and create flexible schedules to help you achieve your targets. Stick to the list and check off a task once you complete it.
- Get plenty of packing boxes from the local stores or moving companies near you. The boxes should be sturdy to keep your items safe. Start packing the less frequently used rooms like the garage as you move your way up to the other rooms.
- Keep important documents like birth certificates, your will, deeds, medical and financial records in a separate box that you can easily travel with. These are sensitive documents that are difficult to replace.
- Take inventory of your belongings to help you account for missing or damaged items. Describe in detail the condition of your items before the move so that you can easily detect any changes. Don’t sign any contract until you’ve confirmed everything arrived in good condition.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
The importance of hiring a professional moving company
- Experience: When moving, you want a company with plenty of experience to handle your move. A-1 Auto Transport has been at it for more than 25 years now and you can rest assured that we will complete your move safely and within the deadline. Our experts are highly trained to take care of your items from start to finish.
- Equipment: Heavy items are risky if moved without the use of equipment. A single step in the wrong direction and your items may crush down the stairs or worse. However, with professional movers, you don’t have to do any heavy lifting. They possess special equipment and tools that make carrying your heavy sofa a no-brainer. Your items will be loaded and unloaded safely.
- Cost-effective: When moving, especially long distance, there are expenses that you have to consider such as gas, insurance, hiring a truck and people to help you load to name just a few. Plus, in case of a mechanical breakdown, you may be stranded in the middle of nowhere. For your convenience, hire a professional moving company. They only charge you per hour or based on the distance to be covered. There are no hidden charges.
Tips to find the right moving company
Get the estimates of several movers before making a final decision. Different companies offer different types of services and rates. Reputable movers will send their sales team to inspect your household items to provide a more accurate estimate. This will help you plan your finances accordingly since you know how much you’ll spend on the move.
Make sure your mover is licensed by the FMCSA. Check if they have a valid USDOT Number if you're moving to another state. Different states have different regulations for moving household items within their borders. Check the rules that apply to your state.
Check with the Better Business Bureau if your mover has been accredited. Movers that maintain good customer relations and respond to complaints quickly receive the highest ranking from the BBB. However, if your mover is not listed in the BBB database it doesn’t mean they are not reliable. Check other sites like AMSA and TrustLink.
We specialize in these services
- Military relocation
- Long distance moving
- Vehicle transport
- Residential moving
- Commercial moving
- Office relocation
- Packing supplies
Why choose us?
Our mission is to be the top-tier moving company globally. We continue to improve our services to serve you better. Our modern equipment and a team of highly trained personnel make us the best in the market. Our clients are our top priority and we understand the value they place in their possessions. That’s why we invest heavily in security systems to make sure your items are secure while in transit. Trust A-1 Auto Transport to deliver your items safely.
Talk to us
Get your questions answered by a dedicated team of customer representatives by calling us on 888-509-3213. For free moving estimates, please fill out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com