Sartell Long Distance Moving Companies
The city of Sartell lies in Benton and Stearns Counties. It’s the second most populous suburb in central Minnesota after St Cloud. Sartell lies along the Mississippi River which divides it into the eastern and western sections. The western part of the city has houses built in the 19th century that attract thousands of architects and antique enthusiats from all over the world. The eastern part is barren and commonly used for rock climbing and mega festivals held annually every summer. Move to Sartell and cruise the Mississippi River with antique watercrafts. A-1 Auto Transport can make your moving and vehicle relocation experience a relish.
Why you need to hire a professional mover
- Saves time: Moving companies have to work fast to get positive reviews and more business. Short shifts ensure they are alert and have high energy levels throughout the day. The drivers also know the terrain and can avoid congested traffic and bad roads. They also have all the required permits and don’t need to stop along border checkpoints.
- Reliability: Once you sign a contract, you can be sure the movers will arrive and conduct the move in a satisfactory manner. They have sufficient labour, moving supplies and insurance to make the move efficient. In the event of any challenge, management has a ready team to step in and correct the situation to ensure no delay during the move.
- The distance: If moving by yourself; driving over long distances is not easy. It is exhausting and there is the likelihood of accidents and incidents since you are not familiar with the roads. You also need moving supplies like packing material that can withstand the journey.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find a reliable mover in Sartell
- Experience: Experienced moving companies keep time and have incredible services. Verify the company’s experience from the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association. The association regulates state to state moving companies in the country. Click on the resources section to view the amount of resources a mover owns and how long they have been in operation. Choose a company that has been in existence for more than ten years.
- Liability: It’s very important to establish who’ll pay for any damages that occur when moving. Reliable moving companies have a basic bodily-injury and property-damage insurance. They are required by law to protect the customers’ items at 60 cents a pound. Check the type of insurance the company uses from the FMCSA or Minnesota Department of Transport.
- Written estimate: Ensure you get a written estimate before hiring the company. Analyze the company charges for their services or any extra services. The entire move should be broken down and charged separately. If the company offers a very low estimate, this may be an indication of poor services or a possible scam.
Tips for a flawless move
Planning for a long distance move in advance ensures:
- You have time to choose your preferred moving company
- You can set the most convenient moving date
- You can account for all moving items and acquire adequate moving supplies
Get rid of items that are no longer useful. Moving them is not only stressful but expensive. You can sell them at a garage sale or donate them to local charities.
Establish that the company visits your house to conduct a thorough walk-through. This ensures they provide an accurate estimate. Mark all moving items and ask the company representative any questions you have.
All transactions should be put on paper. It ensures there are no discrepancies between the various teams handling your move. It’s also a source of reference in case of disagreements.
Change your address two weeks in advance. This ensures you get mail on time after moving. Update the change at I am moving to notify thousands of businesses and individuals.
A-1 Auto Transport services
- Apartment moves
- Full-service moves
- Local moves
- Furniture moves
- Corporate relocations
- Senior moves
- Military moves
- Storage services
- Affordable long distance moves
Why consider A-1 Auto Transport?
We have 25 years of experience covering local, interstate and international moves. You can be sure of affordable and quality services when dealing with A-1 Auto Transport. Check out our customer testimonials page for a better understanding of our incredible customer service.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.