Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Sarasota, Florida
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-800-518-8708
Sarasota Long Distance Moving Companies
Sarasota with a population of 60,000 is the county seat of Sarasota County, Florida. The city is popular with tourists who fancy the resorts and white sandy beaches. The botanical gardens and long beach stretches are perfect for picnics and tours. Sarasota has over seven theatres which perform ballet, opera and studio arts. Mote Marine Laboratory and rescue center has a variety of animals rescued from the Atlantic Ocean. Change of jobs, favorable climate, and better housing are some of the reasons for moving. A-1 Auto Transport handles all your moving needs and vehicle relocation services in Sarasota at affordable rates.
Why you should hire a moving company
- Volume: Moving companies can handle all types of moves. They can perform corporate relocations in a single trip. Movers have the experience to pack items tightly so that they fit in a given space. If you need to move a full mansion using do it yourself (DIY), you would probably make five trips.
- Affordability: Hiring movers can save you money in the long run. The advantages outweigh the disadvantages. When subscribing for moving services from a company, the consolidation of tasks lowers the total cost. Movers enjoy economies of scale due to handling large volumes. Movers provide safety of all items thus ensuring no losses.
- Insurance: Insurance is flexible. There is content insurance which is the standard cover at $0.60 at a pound. All employees are covered under the worker’s compensation insurance. Moves in buildings are under the general liability insurance.
- Trained employees and right equipment: Moving companies hire quality employees. Most have no criminal records and are engaged in long term contracts. Movers professionally train the employees for all tasks. The rigorous training involves physical exercise and problem-solving skills. This improves on strength and stamina while increasing their incident awareness. Movers use proper equipment to handle moves. They know how to dismantle large furniture and handle delicate items. The bubble wrap used protects against impact while common wrap protects against debris. Ramps are used to move heavy books and metal.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Ten best moving tips
- Seek a reliable company that can handle your move. Check on their experience, reviews, and
- Scope the new area before the move. Measure the doorways and paths. Check for any item that may need fixing. Familiarize yourself with the rules and regulations of the new environment.
- Purge all items you no longer use. You can organize a yard sale and earn money to facilitate the move. Alternatively, you can pack and call local charities to pick the items. It makes it easier to haul the load.
- Acquire all moving supplies in advance. Ensure you have corrugated boxes, tapes, and wraps before you commence packing.
- Smartly pack all items. Use large boxes for light items and small boxes for heavy items. Begin packing from the room with the most items.
- Label everything. Use labels on all sides of the boxes. Use different colors for items from different rooms. Use large bright labels for boxes with fragile items.
- Liaise with the previous tenant to switch utilities. Make sure you have gas, electricity, and cable before moving into your new house.
- Pack an overnight bag. It should contain toiletries, utensils, first aid kit, prescriptions and clean clothes.
- Use personal transport to move valuable items like heirlooms and documents. If possible, make copies of all the documents.
- Unpack only the items you need. Recover by taking a warm bath or listening to your favorite music.
How to find the best moving company in Sarasota
Use references from a trusted organization such as AMSA.
There are websites such as moverreviews.com which have more than 100,000 customer reviews.
Ensure they have a valid carrier number from USDOT.
There are red alerts to look out for:
- The company requests a large deposit upfront.
- The company has frequent name switches.
- The company is hesitant in sending a representative for a walk-through.
A-1 Auto Transport
Our experience spans over 20 years. We are licensed and have carried out local, specialized and international moves to thousands of customers. We apply advanced technology and international standards to our processes. This has led to increased efficiency and better customer satisfaction.
Our moving services
- Moving and storage
- Affordable long distance moves
- Piano and pool table moves
- Military moves
- Local moves
- Pet transport
- Auto transport
- Corporate relocation
- Cheap Sarasota movers
Call us now
Visit us at A-1 Auto Transport or call 1-888-509-3213. Fill out the form at the top of our page and speak directly to a moving expert.