Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Santee, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Santee is a fast growing suburban city in San Diego County, about 18 miles from the Pacific Ocean. It is a naturally beautiful city, with over 1,100 acres of riparian land, thanks to the San Diego River that crosses the lower half of the city. Tourists from California and beyond travel to Santee for her attractions, which include the Santee Boulders which is a popular rock climbing venue. Santee also offers bike trails, camping grounds, fishing grounds and a 10-week free concert series organized every summer. We advise clients visiting Santee to ship their private cars along so as to have a seamless time when traveling from one attraction to another. A-1 Auto Transport offers the best prices for shipping cars to or from Santee; prices that are far lower than the cost of hiring a car from the city.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Santee to Los Angeles||$130||130 miles||1 – 2 days|
|Las Vegas to Santee||$330||330 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Santee to Salt Lake City||$561||749 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Santee to Miami||$1057||2643 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Philadelphia to Santee||$1072||2681 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Santee to New Orleans||$1081||1803 miles||5 – 7 days|
|New York to Santee||$1099||2748 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Minneapolis to Santee||$1192||1987 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover within Santee
We invested time and resources in getting to know the profile of Santee. We know the road network serving every community in Santee as well as the location of different terminal points across the city. With this knowledge, we are able to deliver cars across every community when shipping cars to or from Santee.
Auto transport services we provide
- RV and motorhome shipping: Several of the camping grounds in Santee are RV friendly. Guests traveling from out of state to try out the renowned campsites are advised to consider professional RV and motorhome shipping services. This is because RVs are known to be gas guzzlers, forcing you to break the bank when driving it for very long distances. We are experts in shipping different types of RVs including teardrop trailers, toy haulers, hybrid coaches, folding campervans, pop-up campers, motor coaches and class A, B & C motorhomes. We further advise RV owners to comply with the new RV parking regulations set by the City Council of Santee.
- Motorcycle shipping: Motorcycle owners in Santee get to enjoy deluxe shipping services at rock bottom prices.
There are three motorcycle shipping options to choose from:
- Containerized shipping: This involves transporting the motorcycle inside an enclosed carrier. Such carriers come with an intermodal container that shields them from tree branches, small rocks from the road and adverse weather conditions. It is however, an expensive option.
- Crated shipping: We load the motorcycle inside a special wooden crate before lifting the entire crate onto a carrier. The crate provides the same protection as intermodal containers do, but at a friendlier price.
- Open air shipping: This involves securing the motorcycle on the flatbed racks of an open carrier before shipping it. It is the simplest and most affordable option available.
Types of cars we transport
A-1 Auto Transport’s service mix is tailored to the profile of all types of cars we transport. These include ATVs, RVs & motorhomes, electric cars, hybrid cars, sedans, vans, SUVs, motorcycles, trucks, salvaged vehicles, inoperable cars and heavy equipment.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Keys: We recommend that you have two sets of car keys, so that you keep one and the driver takes the other. This is important as human is to error, and car keys can at times get misplaced.
- Remove all personal belongings: Part of the requirement for car shipping is removing any clothes, appliances, electronics, groceries and general shopping items from the car. Additionally, remove any aftermarket installations like GPS navigation systems, DVD players and external speakers as such items are not covered under the in-transit insurance policy.
- Wash the car: Before any car is shipped, it has to be carefully examined by the driver. A car hauler’s inspection report is then drafted, with clear description of the car’s condition and any pre-existing damage. Ensure you wash the car before the day of shipping so as to ensure such details are easily visible.
- Drain the gas tank: Contrary to popular opinion, shipping a car with a full tank of gas is ill advised. Gas makes the car weightier, which in turn attracts a heftier shipping fee. Instead, ship the car with only a quarter-full tank of gas. This is enough to cover the short movements involves with car shipping.
- Run a car maintenance check: This involves checking the tire pressure, the car battery level, fluid levels and fixing any leaks. This is done to prevent any mechanical issues during shipping.
Why opt for our services?
We are partners with SmartWay Environmental Protection Agency, which spearheads the campaign for environment-friendly carriers.
A-1 Auto Transport contact lines are accessible round the clock. Simply contact us for the best carrier services when shipping cars to or from Santee.