Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Santa Paula, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Located on the rich Orchards of the Santa Clara River Valley, is the Citrus Capital of the World, the city of Santa Paula. It is a rich agricultural city, known for growing avocados, oranges, lemons and other citrus fruits. It however, has very few large shops that compel residents to travel to the neighboring cities and towns to shop hard goods. The city center mostly consists off dollar shops, restaurants, clothing shops, novelty shops and other small service-oriented businesses. Animal husbandry is also a prominent economic activity in Santa Paula, as it is the major provider for beef, poultry and seafood in southern California. Residents trust none other than A-1 Auto Transport when getting their vehicles shipped. We have the best prices for shipping cars to or from Santa Paula.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Santa Paula to San Jose||$278||278 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Santa Paula to Denver||$662||1104 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Oklahoma City to Santa Paula||$850||1417 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Santa Paula to San Antonio||$869||1449 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Dallas to Santa Paula||$919||1532 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Minneapolis to Santa Paula||$1007||2015 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Miami to Santa Paula||$1131||2829 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Santa Paula to New York||$1151||2878 miles||7 – 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within Santa Paula
Shipping cars to or from an area with a rural profile such as Santa Paula is best done by a carrier firm. Such firms, like yours truly, offer a more specific and comprehensive scope of service compared to brokerage firms, which merely act as middlemen. Carriers own the resources needed to ship different cars, which also allow them to interact with clients from the field, which could be their home address, business premises or terminal point. Decades of such service to our clientele in Santa Paula has seen us get familiar with every community in the city. We also know the road network serving the region better than anyone else, promising timely deliveries when shipping cars to or from Santa Paula
Auto Transport services we provide
- Door to door service: Door to door service is also known as home delivery. It is a convenient service that relieves you from most responsibilities when getting your car shipped. Our drivers take the initiative of picking your car from its location, wherever it may be. This eliminates the need for the client to make trips to a terminal when bringing the car to us for shipping. During delivery, we drop the car off at the driveway of the exact address requested, saving you from having to make additional arrangements to access the car from a terminal point. Door to door service however, relies on the state of the road serving a particular location. The roads should be wide enough for our carriers to access and also free from low hanging branches that might damage the car.
- Terminal services: When the state of the road prevents a successful door to door delivery, we revert to terminal delivery. This involves dropping the car off at the closest terminal from the client’s location. It could be a car depot or parking facility in their vicinity. The client then pays a pre-determined parking fee for the period the car remains at the terminal before it is picked up. We also consider the proximity of the terminal to the nearest gas station, as cars are shipped with a quarter-full tank of gas.
- Heavy equipment shipping: Folks practicing agriculture get to enjoy professional transportation for their heavy equipment. We have a reliable fleet of Mack Trucks, which are the best for shipping heavy tonnage equipment. Among the agricultural heavy equipment we ship are tractors, backhoes, harvesters and combines. Our team of specially trained experts guarantee safe handling of all equipment. Additionally, each equipment in our care is covered by a heavy freight insurance policy, which guarantees full compensation in the event of loss or damage. Read more about this service here.
Types of cars we transport
A-1 Auto Transport ships heavy equipment, motorcycles, sedans, vans, SUVs, ATVs, RVs & motorhomes, electric & hybrid cars, salvaged vehicles, inoperable cars and trucks of different sizes and functionality.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Locate your spare set of car keys or have a copy made for the driver.
- Run a car maintenance check to ensure there are no irregularities present like flat tires and low fluid levels.
- Have the car thoroughly washed before the day of shipping.
- Remove all personal items and aftermarket installations to save them from loss or damage.
- Disable the car alarm.
- Leave about a quarter-full tank of gas to cover the short movements involved with car shipping.
- Confirm your contact details with the driver.
Why choose us?
A-1 Auto Transport is a well-established carrier firm with over two and a half decades in car shipping. We have perfected the skill of shipping every type of car both domestically and internationally, at the best prices in the US.
Next time you contemplate on shipping cars to or from Santa Paula, try A-1 Auto Transport!