Santa Maria Long Distance Moving Companies
Planning to relocate is a process that involves a lot of logistic. If not carefully planned and executed it can cause you emotional and physical strain. Packing of household items is especially dreaded by many people. Moving to Santa Maria needs the services of professional movers for a smooth experience. The City of Santa Maria is known to have the best barbecue in Santa Barbara County. This is an agricultural city also known for winemaking. A-1 auto transport is a California based professional moving company offering a wide range of services that cater to the needs of homes and offices.
The best moving tips
- Pack sensitive items such as birth certificates, passports, and receipts yourself. They are too important to be misplaced. Also, pack items that you use every day separately for easy access.
- Call utility companies to inform them of your planned relocation so that they may disconnect or switch over the services. Remember to forward your new address as well in order to continue receiving important bills and mail.
- Book a moving company weeks in advance. You can then pick the moving date you find convenient. Knowing the date will help you plan how to pack and prepare for the move without rushing. Remember; don’t sign a contract before reading it thoroughly.
- Consider reducing your stuff by leaving out what you don’t need or use anymore. Your items are charged by weight. The heavier the load, the more expensive it’ll cost you.
- Moving presents a good chance to clean out your belongings. Wipe off the dust from furniture and clean and service the freezer.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you should hire a professional moving company
- Experience matters: The longer a moving company has been in business the higher the quality of services it'll provide. Experienced movers know all the ins and outs of relocating and have a well working system that they have established over the years.
- Your items are protected: Professional movers have the skills to handle your items. Your precious framed pictures and leather sofa will be safe. In case of any incidents, you are sure to be compensated by the movers since they are insured.
- Fast, safe, and convenient: Since most professional moving companies have trained staff, they will be able to pack fast and efficiently. You save time and money which can be used for other important matters. Your family and friends will also be safe from injuries that they could’ve sustained while carrying the household items.
What to look for in a moving company
- Start with research. There are hundreds of companies online promising to offer the best services. Narrow down your search by looking for companies with the best reviews from clients. A BBB Accredited company shows that a company responds to customer complaints. Avoid companies with a lot of complaints.
- Go for a local company. It’s easier to get detailed information about a local moving company. You can ask around to get the views of friends and family. Visit their offices for a one-on-one interaction where you can ask queries about the company and check on their equipment.
- Check for the legitimacy of the moving company you want to hire. The American Moving and Storage Association initiated a ProMover program which certifies members whose backgrounds are clean and have agreed to operate on the specific terms of the organization. These means the company is legitimate and can be trusted.
- Only hire a moving company that has been registered and authorized to operate by the FMCSA. Interstate movers must obtain a USDOT Number as proof to operate legally in the different states, plus it's easier to track a licensed moving company.
Services to find at A-1 auto transport
- Supply packing materials
- Residential and commercial relocation
- Long distance moving
- Vehicle transport services
- State to state moving
- Military transportation
- House arrangement
- Door to door moving
- Cheap Santa Maria movers
Why you should hire us
We have highly qualified staff that handles your items with utmost care to ensure a timely and safe delivery. With over two decades of moving thousands of satisfied clients, we continue to streamline and expand our services to reach more people. At A-1 auto transport, we use modern equipment for improved efficiency. Our rates are affordable with a duty to providing the best moving plans to every household.
Call us now
Contact us on 888-509-3123 to receive personalized attention on the moving solutions that will suit your needs. For free moving estimates, remember to fill out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.