Santa Clara Long Distance Moving Companies
Santa Clara is a populous city located in Santa Clara County, California. The city is strategically built in Silicon Valley, the home to big high-tech companies including Intel. The weather is generally pleasant any time of the year. When you plan to move, the biggest challenge is how to execute the whole process. Here at California, A-1 auto transport, we understand how challenging this process can be. That’s why we are here to help you relocate. We organize, plan and even pack for you.
Here are tips to ease your move
- Prepare in advance. Have your electrical appliances cleaned and checked. Ensure your clothes are well packed and ready to be moved. Also, check that nothing important is left behind.
- Early booking. Make your reservations early to avoid disappointment. Moving companies work on a tight schedule. If you book early you will avoid the risk of delays.
- Consider the size of your items. You need to let the moving company of your choice evaluate your items and recommend the right truck size to make a single trip.
- Label the boxes. This makes it easier to access the items and take them to their right rooms.
Why you should hire a professional moving company
- Expertise: Professional movers have experience moving thousands of people annually. They are better placed to deal with any situation that may arise in the process of relocating. They know how to collaborate in handling your belongings to move them in one piece.
- Safety: Ensuring the safety of everyone is crucial during the process of moving. You don’t want to rush a family member or friend to the hospital due to injuries caused when lifting a sofa. Let the professionals handle the heavy and fragile items for you. They are well-trained and will ensure not only your safety but that of your items too.
- Financial control: A professional moving company offers free quotes to clients. You should take advantage of this and plan your finances. This is important because you are able to know exactly how much you will be spending on the whole process.
- Convenience: A lot of planning is involved in relocating. When you hire a moving company, you get relieved of this stress. You get time for other important tasks like preparing the new house you will be moving to.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Finding the best moving company
- Check their services. A reliable moving company offers extensive services to its clients. Ensure that you are aware of the services they provide before hiring them. If you are moving across states, make sure your interests are well taken care of.
- Consider hiring a local company. They are well-versed with the conditions, laws, and routes of the region. They will give you suggestions on the time that it's more convenient for you to move. It’s also possible to visit their offices to get a closer look at the equipment they claim to have.
- A reliable mover needs to be registered by the federal government. The CPUC issues licenses to companies that have complied with the transport and safety regulations. Interstate movers need to have a USDOT Number as a legal permit to operate across the different states.
- For you to be guaranteed that your items will be in safe hands, check if they are members of the American Moving and Storage Association. The organization ensures that a moving company is scrutinized for any criminal activities and it operates within the set Code of Ethics.
A-1 auto transport moving services
We offer a wide range of services including:
- Vehicle transport
- Packing and unpacking
- Interstate moving
- Commercial and residential moving
- Door to door relocation
- Long distance moving
- Coast to coast moving
- Pet transport
- Military moving
- Office relocation
- Cheap Santa Clara movers
International And Overseas Moving To Or From Santa Clara
People who leave their moves for the last minute are likely to encounter complications. You can still call a moving company to resolve the problem, but late notice fees will be added to the price.
The best course of action is to contact us now. You don’t have to figure everything out before calling A1 auto transport. You can simply ask for a quote, request some details, and get an idea of how the move will proceed.
With this information, you’ll have an easier time planning things on your end. If you’re interested in our services, you can also let our company know, so we’ll have time to prepare too.
Why hire A-1 auto transport?
A-1 auto transport is a reputable moving company with over 25 years relocating people across the U.S. and overseas. Our staff is highly-trained and dedicated to delivering moving plans that suit your specific needs. We use modern equipment to provide efficient moving services to our clients. The positive reviews prove our commitment to serve you better. Your household items are safe with A-1 auto transport.
Hire us today
Give us a call on 888-509-3213 to talk to our customer care representative and get free moving advice on a moving plan made just for you. For free estimates, fill out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.