Safe And Reliable Santa Clara County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport Inc. has not only been a leading carrier firm in the entire country, we are also the most reputable and trusted carrier in the state of California. We serve all 58 counties of California, including Santa Clara County. We operate a hands-on service approach in which we make the most from our client relations. 20 years in the industry serving our home state has gained us a lot of recognition. We are the number one recommended carrier firm for shipping cars to or from Santa Clara County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Santa Clara County to Los Angeles||$341||341 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Santa Clara County to Portland||$500||667 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Salt Lake City to Santa Clara County||$576||768 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Santa Clara County to Albuquerque||$626||1044 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Santa Clara County to Minneapolis||$1005||2010 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Houston to Santa Clara County||$1132||1887 miles||5 - 7 days|
|New York to Santa Clara County||$1178||2946 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Santa Clara County to Miami||$1230||3075 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Our scope of service
We have a comprehensive scope of service covering every city, town, census-designated place, and every unincorporated community. From Campbell to Cupertino, Gilroy, Los Altos, Milpitas, Monte Sereno, Morgan Hill, Mountain View, Palo, San Jose, Santa Clara, Saratoga, and Sunnyvale, we are able to serve promptly and professionally.
Our scope of service isn’t limited to the regions within Santa Clara’s borders. We offer the services of shipping cars to or from Santa Clara County at an intrastate level too; from Santa Clara’s adjacent counties of Stanislaus, San Mateo, Alameda, Santa Cruz, Merced, and San Benito. We also go beyond borders. Santa Clara has trade relations with its international sister counties. Should you require car shipping services between Santa Clara and these regions, A-1 Auto Transport Inc. can easily do that for you.
- Open carrier services: We recommend open carriers for shipping vehicles under a tight budget. An open carrier will accommodate about 8 to 11 vehicles easily. This presents a cost-sharing advantage for clients shipping several vehicles at once. Sedans, SUVs, motorcycles, ATVs, vans, and trucks are mostly shipped in open carriers.
- Enclosed carriers: Enclosed carriers are a tad more expensive, but the extra protection and privacy they offer to the vehicle is totally worth it. Sports cars, classic cars, and high-end vehicles are best shipped using this method.
- Salvaged car shipping: Accidents can occur at any time. Sometimes, they can occur in the most remote areas. So what do you do in such a scenario? You call a licensed, insured, and bonded carrier like us. In other words, you call us! We do not shy away from shipping a salvaged vehicle. We are equipped with forklifts, winches and rollback tow trucks to safely haul your vehicle. Read more about our salvaged vehicle services here.
- Inoperable car shipping: When your vehicle peters off on you, we are able to ship it to a mechanic promptly. The process of shipping a non-op vehicle is more expensive and involving in comparison to operable vehicles. Learn more about this here.
We are available 24/7!
Are you in need of shipping cars to or from Santa Clara County services? Call us today on 8004522880. We are available round the clock, every day of the week.
Zip Codes included in Santa Clara County
- ZIP Code 95050 – Santa Clara City
- ZIP Code 95051 - Santa Clara City
- ZIP Code 95052 - Santa Clara City
- ZIP Code 95053 - Santa Clara City
- ZIP Code 95054 - Santa Clara City
- ZIP Code 95055 - Santa Clara City
- ZIP Code 95056 - Santa Clara City
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.