Safe And Reliable Santa Barbara County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
There are perks to directly using a carrier rather than going through a broker when shipping your car. For starters, working directly with the carrier eliminates the middleman, meaning no extra costs. You just cater for the car hauling services. Secondly, working directly with the driver creates a sense of trust as you are able to put a face to the person handling your cars.
A-1 Auto Transport Inc. is exclusively a carrier firm offering services to all the 50 states in America, and particularly California. We focus on individual counties in order to provide high-quality car shipping services from a more hands-on approach. Santa Barbara, CA, enjoys trusted carrier services from A-1 Auto Transport Inc. We are the leading carrier firm in shipping cars to or from Santa Barbara County and we have the facts to prove it.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Santa Barbara County to San Jose||$278||278 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Santa Barbara County to Tuscon||$435||581 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Denver to Santa Barbara County||$662||1104 miles||4 - 6 days|
|San Antonio to Santa Barbara County||$869||1449 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Santa Barbara County to Kansas City||$1023||1706 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Miami Beach to Santa Barbara County||$1134||2835 miles||7 - 9 days|
|New York to Santa Barbara County||$1154||2885 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Santa Barbara County to New Orleans||$1195||1993 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
We have a comprehensive service scope
Being an exclusively carrier firm means that our drivers meet directly with the clients they are serving. As part of our quality of service, our drivers are familiar with every single location in Santa Barbara County. From Buellton to Carpentaria, Goleta, Guadalupe, Lompoc, Santa Barbra City, Santa Maria City, and Solvang, we are able to serve you from the very street you are from. For residents, we can make way to your very driveway, easy.
Shipping cars to or from Santa Barbara County at intrastate level is also possible with A-1 Auto Transport Inc. The reliable state routes and major highways serving California allow us to ship cars between Santa Barbara and the rest of the counties that make up California, including the neighboring counties of San Luis Obispo, Kern County, and Ventura County.
The services we offer
- International car shipping: A-1 Auto Transport Inc. has the resources and muscle to export or import your vehicle to or from the port of Santa Barbara. Under this, we offer both Ro-Ro and containerized international car shipping to various ports around the globe.
- Door to door services: Our drivers are well versed with each and every area in Santa Barbara, down to the street level. We can offer our services right from your address.
- All auto type car shipping: We ship Sedans, SUVs, and ATVs, motorcycles, vans, trucks, RVs and other mobile homes. We even serve contractors by heavy machinery to various regions within Santa Barbara.
Find out more!
Are you interested in finding out more about the various shipping cars to or from Santa Barbara County services A-1 Auto Transport Inc. has to offer? Visit our service page today! We have something for everyone.
Zip codes included in Santa Barbara County:
- ZIP Code 93013 - Carpentaria
- ZIP Code 93014 - Carpentaria
- ZIP Code 93067 - Summerland
- ZIP Code 93101 - Santa Barbara
- ZIP Code 93102 - Santa Barbara
- ZIP Code 93103 - Santa Barbara
- ZIP Code 93105 - Santa Barbara
- ZIP Code 93106 - Santa Barbara
- ZIP Code 93107 - Santa Barbara
- ZIP Code 93108 - Santa Barbara
- ZIP Code 93109 - Santa Barbara
- ZIP Code 93110 - Santa Barbara
- ZIP Code 93111 - Santa Barbara
- ZIP Code 93116 - Goleta
- ZIP Code 93117 - Goleta
- ZIP Code 93118 - Goleta
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org