Santa Ana Long Distance Moving Companies
Moving either home or office to Santa Ana may be the best thing you ever did. It is home to the Santa Ana Zoo with its monkeys, mini train and walk through aviary. For the art lovers, there is the Bowers Museum with a large collection of Native American art. It has a fun and funky collection of galleries, theatres, boutiques, and sidewalks. It also has very good infrastructure. Moving can be quite a challenging task especially if you are doing it on your own. That’s why you need reputable California movers to assist you and lessen the burden.
Moving should be stress-free and a fun process. We also provide vehicle transport services.
- You must first have a checklist before packing to account for everything you own and need, disposing of unnecessary items in the process. This will reduce extra baggage that could otherwise make you incur extra moving costs.
- Secondly, you must have a well-executed plan starting from the date of moving to what you will pack first. With everything put into consideration, it will make the relocation process have a good flow and order.
- Ensure you have all sizes of boxes to pack things into to cater for both large and small sizes of items. Most importantly pack everything before the moving date to avoid a last minute rush which can be messy and stressful. This will also help the movers be able to fully follow their schedule.
- Book a reputable company and make sure their rates are within your budget. Booking earlier is also important to ensure you are on their schedule as they are usually busy. You may lose an opportunity to move on time.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional moving company
Most people like moving without anyone’s assistance which can end up being very exhausting. Others think that hiring professionals can be expensive which is not the case. Here are few reasons why it’s best to hire professionals.
- Accountability: You will be at peace knowing all your items are accounted for. Instances of theft are very unlikely with professionals compared to hiring random people.
- Safe and reliable: Movers have well-equipped facilities to cater for your moving needs. Your goods are safe from damage as they are handled with care. In case of delay, there are also storage facilities thus very convenient.
- Skills: The movers are well-trained in packing and unpacking especially furniture and fragile possessions thus ensuring all your items stay intact.
- Insurance: Insurance is a very important aspect of moving as it involves many processes and one needs to be ready in case of any incidents. In case of damages and accidents, the moving company will be fully responsible.
Finding a reliable moving company
- You can easily find movers online. You can also ask your friends for recommendations. You need to be assured of their legitimacy. You can visit FMCSA for more information.
- Consider their rates and costs and compare them with other companies. Where contracts are involved ensure you fully read through to have full knowledge. Interstate movers should have a USDOT number.
- Choose a moving company that has insurance cover. This is mandatory and very vital. Visit Licensing and Insurance Public for verification.
- Ensure the company has good reviews and reputation. Customers who have had an experience with the moving company can give you a clear picture of what to expect and to clear all doubts.
Our moving services
A-1 Auto Transport offers the following services:
- Commercial and residential moving
- Long distance relocation services
- Bulky and specialized furniture moving
- Coast to coast and interstate moving
- Door to door relocations
- Full-service moving (packing included)
- Vehicle transport
- Military relocations
- Pet transport
- Cheap Santa Ana movers
International And Overseas Moving To Or From Santa Ana
If you can’t fit all your items in the container/truck, or if you can’t fit them properly, there can be delays and/or accidents during the move. To make things easier, each box must be marked and have a sticker on it detailing the contents. After everything is organized, you can now plan how to proceed.
By requesting assistance from our team, you’ll avoid packing mistakes, insufficient materials, poor arrangements, etc. Although it’s cheaper to do it yourself, it’s safer to trust our 20 years of experience.
Why You Should Hire Us
If you’re looking for reliable movers near you, to or from Santa Ana, the A-1 auto transport is your best choice. Our first priority is customer satisfaction. Our professional team ensures your moving needs are met right from packing, transport, storage and settling in. Our more than 20 years of experience in moving homes, offices, and cars locally and across states has promoted growth in our services. We provide quotes and advice for free.
Feel free to get in touch with our offices through 888-509-3123 for an excellent moving experience. Our customer care representatives are very friendly. Remember to get your free estimate by filling out the form at the top of the page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.