Safe And Reliable Sanilac County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Sanilac County is located in the thumb region of the Lower Peninsula of Michigan, popularly known as the mitten. It is a popular county that enjoys seasonal tourism in its major towns including Lexington, Port Sanilac and Carsonville. Apart from tourism, Sanilac County has strong economic ties to her neighboring counties including Huron County and St. Clair County.
Additionally, the fertile flatlands are a huge boost to the county’s economy due to its agricultural prospects. With so much going on in the county, car shipping services are in huge demand. No other firm in Michigan offers better services when shipping Cars to or from Sanilac County like we do.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Sanilac County to Chicago||$348||348 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Sanilac County to New York||$477||637 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Sanilac County to Philadelphia||$505||674 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Oklahoma City to Sanilac County||$668||1114 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Dallas to Sanilac County||$769||1282 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Miami to Sanilac County||$885||1475 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Sanilac County to Las Vegas||$1040||2080 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Sanilac County to Portland||$1226||2452 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within and around Sanilac County
We understand the socio-economic profile of Sanilac County like the back of our hands. We serve every community and neighborhood in the region when shipping cars to or from Sanilac County.
These include: Brown City, Crosswell, Marlette, Sandusky, Applegate, Carsonville, Deckerville, Forestville, Lexington, Melvin, Minden City, Peck, Port Sanilac, Snover, Amadore, Argyle, Austin Center, Birch Beach, Blue Water Beach, Cash, Charleston, Cumber, Decker, Downington, Elmer, Friedberger, Great Lakes Beach, Huronia Heights, Juhl, Laing, Lexington Heights, McGregor, Palms and Tyre as well as her 26 townships.
- Heavy machinery shipping: For such a fast growing economy, commercial buildings are erected every year as the cities and towns expand. We have some good news for contractors in Sanilac County; we offer professional heavy equipment shipping for machinery such as bulldozers, construction machinery, cranes and hydraulic forklifts. Besides, we also ship heavy farm equipment such as ploughing tractors and harvesters for agricultural practicing folks in Sanilac County.
- Recreational Vehicle (RV) shipping: The Sanilac Petroglyphs Historic State Park has some reserved land open to the public for picnicking and camping. It is among the major tourist destinations in Sanilac County. A-1 Auto Transport offers professional RV and motorhome shipping for wanderlust folks. We ship all makes and models including travel trailers, camper vans, pop up campers, folding camping trailers and class A, B & C motorhomes.
- Truck shipping: We understand how important a truck is to a farmer. Most of the farming tools are best shipped through a truck. Agricultural practicing clients get to enjoy professional truck shipping services for different types of trucks including semi-trucks, box trucks, tow trucks, platform trucks and service & utility trucks.
Give us a call!
Are you interested in our services? Give us a call on (Tel: 8004522800) and enjoy more services with us when shipping cars to or from Sanilac County, like only A-1 Auto Transport can.
Zip codes included in Sanilac County
- ZIP Code 48401 - Applegate
- ZIP Code 48410 - Argyle
- ZIP Code 48416 - Brown City
- ZIP Code 48419 - Carsonville
- ZIP Code 48422 - Croswell
- ZIP Code 48426 - Decker
- ZIP Code 48427 - Deckerville
- ZIP Code 48434 - Forestville
- ZIP Code 48450 - Lexington
- ZIP Code 48453 - Marlette
- ZIP Code 48454 - Melvin
- ZIP Code 48456 - Minden City
- ZIP Code 48465 - Palms
- ZIP Code 48466 - Peck
- ZIP Code 48469 - Port Sanilac
- ZIP Code 48471 - Sandusky
- ZIP Code 48472 - Snover
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.