- Sanford Long Distance Moving Companies
- Why You Need A Moving Company?
- Steps To Find The Best Mover In Sanford
- Tips For An Easy Move
- Why You Should Hire A-1 Auto Transport
- Our Moving Services
- Try Us Out
Sanford Long Distance Moving Companies
The city of Sanford is the county seat of Lee County, North Carolina. It is a manufacturing giant which supplies over 10% of the nation’s bricks and also a huge supply of textile. Sanford has colorful parks due to the white sand and mixture of trees. If you have a move planned, talk to A-1 Auto Transport; an experienced moving and auto transport company in Sanford.
Why you need a moving company?
- No heavy lifting: Moving heavy household items such as furniture can be a challenge. Some are too heavy and require lifting by several people. Also, carrying such items across stairs is risky and you can slip and injure yourself. You need professional movers like A-1 Auto Transport that have the skills to deal with such items without any accidents or injuries.
- Cost-efficient: Moving companies can save you money in the long run. They handle your move in the most efficient manner which ensures there are no accidents which often result to losses. They also have insurance to compensate you in case of an accident. Movers also offer great discounts since they enjoy economies of scale. These include large trucks that can consolidate moves which reduce a customer’s charge in the long run.
- Long distances: Driving a fully loaded vehicle for a very long distance is very exhausting. You could fall asleep and consequently cause accidents on the road. Moving companies are aware of the challenges that come with driving and ensure there are two drivers for a strip. They also use modified trucks that can move safely for hundreds of miles without breaking down.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Steps to find the best mover in Sanford
Check the American Movers and Storage Association for a list of the most reliable movers in the country. The association has a list of over 3,600 moving companies. They perform strict background checks of all companies before registration. All members must undergo the Promover programme which builds them into better service providers. It also eliminates rogue moving companies.
Consider a moving company that has relevant experience with your type of move. Experienced moving companies have undergone numerous situations in the moving industry and have ample resources to make your move affordable.
Deal with a moving company that has positive reviews from the customers. This displays satisfaction in the type of services the company provides. Also, check the company’s response to queries in their customer testimonials page.
Beware of fake sites and fake companies. Rogue companies are created to swindle customers through schemes such as:
- Asking for huge deposits, usually more than 20% of the moving cost.
- Putting dubious clause in the contract to charge ridiculous expenses and in case the customer does not pay, their household goods are held.
- Companies loading your household goods and disappearing with them.
Use the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association to verify the moving company’s compliance with the United States Department of Transport laws. A reliable mover should have a valid household goods moving license, 100% resolved consumer complaints and zero pending violations.
Tips for an easy move
- Choose a reliable moving company to handle your move.
- Keep in touch with the company durng your moving period. You might have changes such as increasing your moving household goods or any other special requests.
- Learn about long distance moves from the FMCSA moving booklet and craft a moving plan. Break down the days available into moving activities. Ensure the activities are well spaced out from each other. Keep in mind activities such as packing require more time than changing your address.
- Keep all moving receipts with you. Some are tax deductible at the Internal Rvenue Service.
- On the day before the move, pack all essential items you will need on arrival in a suitcase that will be moved under your care.
Why you should hire A-1 Auto Transport
The moving industry is changing rapidly which has ensured we grow in order to remain competitive. Our digitized communication system is composed of advanced technology such as real-time satellite where we track your household goods anywhere in the country. We also direct our drivers through the best routes.
Our moving services
- Packing and unpacking
- Storage services
- Furniture moves
- Piano moves
- Pool table moves
- Military moves
- Small moves
- Senior moves
- Office moves
- Corporate relocations
- Residential relocations
Try us out
Get a free moving quote upon filling out the form at the top of our page. Reach us at A-1 Auto Transport or call us on 1-888-509-3213 for swift services.