Safe And Reliable Sanford Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Are you interested in moving or shipping cars to or from Sanford? Look no further, A-1 Auto Transport is here to help. We are one of the biggest auto shipping companies with roots in the United States. We have shipped large varieties of items to and from Colorado, the rest of America, and overseas for more than a quarter a century. We have all the required equipment and experienced staff to handle all kind of shipments. Thanks to our efficiency, you now do not need to visit our office just to get shipping rates or to schedule a pick-up. You can access accurate rates from our online rate calculator. We offer fast, reliable, and affordable services without compromising on the standards of quality.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Sanford to Colorado Springs||$183||183 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Sanford to Phoenix||$454||606 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Sanford to Houston||$720||960 miles||3 - 5 days|
|San Jose to Sanford||$739||1232 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Seattle to Sanford||$829||1382 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Detroit to Sanford||$867||1445 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Sanford to Miami Beach||$1019||2039 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Sanford to Washington, D.C.||$1060||1767 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Sanford
When we are shipping cars to or from Sanford and all our other locations, we rely on a matrix of well-researched routes that enable us to make prompt, safe and on-time deliveries. Our drivers are well-trained and experienced to handle any type of scenario that might occur during the shipping process. You can rest easy knowing that your shipment is always in safe hands. Some of the adjacent towns and cities that we also ship to or from include Alamosa, Trinidad, Canon City, Pueblo, Durango, Fountain, Fort Carson in Colorado, Taos, Raton, Espanola, Los Alamos, Santa Fe, Aztec, Bloomfield, and Las Vegas in New Mexico.
Our service portfolio
We have one of the most comprehensive shipping catalogs in the industry. All of our services are offered in-house without outsourcing which increases accountability and efficiency. Some of the services we offer include:
- International moving services. We offer one of the safest and most credible moving services around. Our staff has strict work ethics that will ensure that your belongings are well taken care of and you will not experience any cases of theft. We are capable of helping you move to any part of the world that you desire.
- Shipping heavy equipment. Shipping this type of equipment requires the keen eye and the reflexes of an experienced shipper. Most of the heavy equipment is also bulky making them difficult to maneuver around with and also dangerous if not handled with care. We have shipped heavy equipment, including bulldozers, hydraulic presses, graders, cranes, forklifts and many more.
- Multiple car shipping. Shipping many cars at a go is a great way to maximize cost savings and taking advantage of the discounts offered by auto shippers. It reduces the costs of fuel that the carriers need and also, handling costs.
- Interstate car shipping. If you would like your vehicle transported from one state to the other, then we are the right people to help you do it. Driving it could save you money but it also exposes you to the risk of fatigue and the associated consequences, your vehicle getting road damage, and accumulating thousands of miles along the way. We offer some of the most affordable shipping rates in the industry.
Types of vehicles that we ship
You can count on us to get any type of vehicle safely delivered to its destination. We have invested in top of the range shipping services that will ensure that your delivery is on schedule. Some of the vehicles that we have shipped include:
- Classic and vintage cars
- Electric cars and other alternative energy vehicles
- Sports cars
- Luxury vehicles
- Sports utility vehicles
- Salvaged cars
- RVs and motorhomes
How to prepare your vehicle for the shipping process
- Always ensure that your car is in great working condition. This can be accomplished by taking your car to be serviced by a qualified mechanic.
- Clear out any personal items and custom installations from your vehicle to prevent them from being damaged or stolen.
- Wash your car and take note of any damage it may have. Take pictures of these damages as evidence should the need arise.
- Run down your vehicle's gas tank to about the quarter level.
- Disable your alarm system.
- Remove all toll tags.
- Make duplicate copies of your car keys.
Partner with us
We provide one of the best shipping services in America. You can rest easy knowing that your vehicle is insured for full value replacement and that you can also track its shipping progress through our satellite tracking system.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.