Sandusky Long Distance Moving Companies
Millions of Americans move every year to new premises. People move for different reasons such as to explore new neighborhoods, for adventure, to enjoy retirement, changes in family dynamics and in pursuit of greener pastures. A-1 Auto Transport Inc is a full service moving company offering the full range of our services in Sandusky and beyond. Sandusky is the perfect place to enjoy thrilling activities; it is home to Cedar Point Amusement Park that hosts the second tallest roller coaster in the world and a variety of other roller coasters. We also offer vehicle transport services.
How to make your move easier
Though moving entails many tasks, if planned well it can be manageable:
- Advance preparations. Once you have identified your moving date, it is helpful to start by defining your moving budget. It will determine which moving service you can afford. Other than moving expenses related to your move, it will be helpful to determine other necessary costs such as cost of meals, accommodation or transport. You also need to factor in the cost of living at the new location in your budget. You can also make a moving checklist that will help you manage all moving related tasks.
- Hiring a mover. Do a search for movers within Sandusky who meet your moving needs. Start by getting referrals for movers from your family, friends, neighbors or local property agents. If you do not get any meaningful referrals, extend your search to the Yellow Pages or local directory. Shortlist at least four local movers and invite them for local area estimate. Don’t work with a mover who refuses to do an in-house estimate. Use the opportunity with the moving assessors to find out more about the company e.g. how long they have been in business, their moving capabilities, and their registration status with the FMCSA. Also, find out if they are registered with the American Moving and Storage Association. Go to online sources and find out if the company has any positive or negative reviews from clients.
- Logistical preparations. Ahead of the moving assessor’s visit to your house, make sure you have sorted and identified what you will need to move. You will need to sort your items in different categories as below: personal items, trash, items for sale, fragile items, items to donate and essentials. Sort all the items room by room and make sure that you keep everything in its rightful place so that it is easy to find. Make sure you wrap all your fragile and delicate items properly and label them well so that the moving crew can take extra care in handling them.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Benefits of hiring movers
- Movers have an advantage in terms of skills, resources and number of moving crew available to handle your move. This ensures that your move is managed fast and efficiently.
- Working with movers may be cheaper than moving yourself because they will have most of the needed moving resources therefore you will not need to purchase them. They also enjoy economies of scale in purchase so it will be cheaper for them to provide you with all packing accessories and services.
- FMCSA requires movers to have insurance to cover your move. This is very helpful in the event of damage or loss because you can file for claims in compensation.
- You can enjoy your warm cup of coffee as you supervise the movers who will take care of every aspect of your move.
A-1 Auto Transport services in Sandusky
We offer a full range of moving services to support any move in Sandusky. Our specializations include:
- Vacation moves
- College moves
- Seniors moves
- Residential moves
- Apartment moves
- Pet transport
- Military moves and auto transport
- Moving of bulky items
- Shuttling services for inaccessible areas
A-1 Auto Transport Inc – your best moving company
- You can be assured of high quality services at prices you will love if you choose to work with us.
- We can move you all across the US because we have a wide network of offices and warehouses across all the 50 states. If you are looking for global moving services, we will help you safely relocate to or from the US.
- We have a variety of moving services that will address all your moving needs.
Make the switch today!
Make the switch today by filling in the form at the top of this page and our agents will get back to you with our best moving rates. You can also contact our team by dropping us an email at email@example.com or calling our Sandusky call center on 888-509-3213.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.