Safe And Reliable Sanders County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Sanders County lies entirely on the western slopes of the Rocky Mountains. In such a hilly county, it is paramount that one chooses an experienced carrier firm when shipping cars to or from Sanders County. Cars are shipped using either open air or enclosed long haul trucks. For really heavy and wide loads like tractors, Mack Trucks are used for shipping. Such carriers are wider than normal trucks and call for sufficient road space.
Maneuvering such trucks over long stretches of winding roads in a hilly area like Sanders County requires skill and experience. A-1 Auto Transport is Montana’s number one recommended carrier firm for shipping cars in hilly areas such as Sanders County. With 25 years of experience in the job, we are well resourced in all relevant tools and equipment to carry out successful car shipping.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Sanders County to Phoenix||$780||1301 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Sanders County to San Diego||$835||1392 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Sanders County to Kansas City||$886||1478 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Nashville to Sanders County||$1018||2036 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Dallas to Sanders County||$1084||1807 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Atlanta to Sanders County||$1140||2280 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Sanders County to Miami||$1176||2942 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Sanders County to New York||$1241||2482 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within and around Sanders County
We take the time to map out the entire route when shipping cars to or from Sanders County, right to the destination. We use the shortest and most convenient roads and routes when shipping the car. This avoids unnecessary mileage, which in turn lowers fuel costs and the final figure on the invoice.
We do this for clients, including Thompson Falls, Plains City, Hot Springs, Belknap, Camas, De Borgia, Dixon, Heron, Lonepine, Niarada, Noxon, Old Agency, Paradise, Trout Creek and Weeksville. Beyond the borders of Sanders County, we serve clients from the neighboring counties including Lincoln County, Flathead County, Lake County, Missoula County, Mineral County as well as Shoshone & Bonner Counties of Idaho.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
- ATV shipping: Off-road racing activities are held annually in Plains City, Sanders County. ATV enthusiasts converge once a year and race their ATVs and other sports utility vehicles. ATVs are delicate vehicles that need to be shipped by professionals. Just like motorcycles, shipping ATVs is affordable even over long distances. A-1 Auto Transport is equipped with state of the art ATV carriers fitted with air-ride suspension to guarantee the smoothest transport experience for your ATV. Read more about this here.
- Open carrier services: Open carriers are long haul towers that offer affordability and safety when shipping SUVs, sedans, trucks, vans, RVs, motorhomes and buses. Single-decked open carriers can ship about 4 vehicles while double-decked ones accommodate twice as much. Open carriers come in handy for commercial clients shipping several vehicles at once.
- Enclosed carrier services: Enclosed carriers maximize on the car’s safety. The intermodal structure protects the car from damage during the entire shipping process. High-end vehicles such as the Lamborghini, Rolls Royce, Bentley, Maybach, Ferrari etc. are best shipped in enclosed carriers.
Find out more!
Visit our service page to access all services provided by A-1 Auto Transport when shipping cars to or from Sanders County.
Zip codes included in Sanders County
- ZIP Code 59831 - Dixon
- ZIP Code 59844 - Heron
- ZIP Code 59845 - Hot Springs
- ZIP Code 59848 - Lonepine
- ZIP Code 59853 - Noxon
- ZIP Code 59856 - Paradise
- ZIP Code 59859 - Plains
- ZIP Code 59873 - Thompson Falls
- ZIP Code 59874 - Trout Creek