Safe And Reliable San Patricio County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Moving can be a stressful and nail-biting endeavor when not done correctly. There are so many things that can go wrong. Worst-case scenario is someone might get hurt because of negligence resulting in accidents. This can only happen when the job is left in the hands of armatures with no experience and no proper equipment. When it comes to auto shipping, A-1 Auto Transport does it best. We are one of the largest and most respected auto shippers in the United States. We have been shipping cars to or from San Patricio County, Texas, and the United States in general for over 25 years. We have an infrastructure that would convince even our biggest skeptics to ship with us. And we do not compromise when it comes to quality. This can be seen by looking at the equipment we have purchased and also the staff we hire.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|San Patricio County to Dallas||$365||365 miles||2 - 4 days|
|San Patricio County to Atlanta||$739||986 miles||3 - 5 days|
|San Patricio County to Miami||$828||1380 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Las Vegas to San Patricio County||$847||1413 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Detroit to San Patricio County||$897||1495 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Boston to San Patricio County||$1022||2044 miles||6 - 8 days|
|San Jose to San Patricio County||$1093||1823 miles||5 - 7 days|
|San Patricio County to Seattle||$1138||2276 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from San Patricio County
A-1 Auto Transport has one of the best team of auto shipping drivers that the industry has to offer. They deliver vehicles on-time and have incident and accident-free records. To save our clients money, we use the shortest and most convenient routes.
When shipping cars to or from San Patricio County, we often use Interstate 37, U.S Highway 77, 181, State Highways 35, 188, 359, 361, and Farm to market road 136. We have extended our services to the neighboring counties of Bee to the north, Refugio to the north, Aransas to the northeast, Nueces to the south, Jim Wells to the southwest, and Live Oak to the northwest.
People shipping cars to or from San Patricio County have numerous shipping options to choose from in our service catalog. We offer customized solutions for customers that are looking for something a little extra. Here are a few of our services:
- Military POV shipping: We have shipped thousands of cars for the military. We offer discounts and price-cuts to all members of the armed forces including their dependants. We are capable of shipping all road legal vehicles to and from any base in the world.
- Heavy equipment shipping: A-1 Auto Transport has the necessary equipment to ship even the bulkiest equipment. The types of equipment that we’ve helped our customers to ship recently, both locally and internationally include:
- Large tractors, combine harvesters and heavy farm equipment
- Backhoes and excavators
- Hydraulic equipment
- Car engines
- Track loaders, shovels, excavators, and graders
- Pile drivers
- Huge trucks and even 16-26 wheeler heavy vehicles
- Trenchers and scrapers
- Engineering and agricultural machinery
What makes us better?
One of the factors that makes us better than our competitors is our experience. It helps us anticipate and avoid many problems that rookie shippers experience. Our equipment and dedicated staff also helps us get any auto shipping job over the line in record time. Our services are fast, efficient, and affordable. For bookings or questions, call our sales team on 1-800-452-2880.
Zip codes included in San Patricio County
- 78335 - Aransas Pass
- 78336 - Aransas Pass
- 78352 - Edroy
- 78359 - Gregory
- 78362 - Ingleside
- 78368 - Mathis
- 78370 - Odem
- 78374 - Portland
- 78387 - Sinton
- 78390 - Taft
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇺🇸 Aransas Pass - San Patricio, Texas (TX) 78335
Our Services and Information
Car Domestic Destinations
Motorcycle Domestic Destinations
🇺🇸 Corpus Christi - Nueces, Texas (TX) 78401
A-1 Auto Transport - Domestic Locations
We Strive to Serve Communities in all 50 States.
- ATV FAQAuto ShowsAuto Transport BrokersAuto Transport CarriersBlogBoat FAQCar BrandsCar Classic FAQCar Domestic DestinationsCar Domestic FAQCar International DestinationsCar International FAQCar ModelsDomestic MovingDoor to Door FAQEnclosed FAQFreight InformationHeavy Equipment InformationInternational Moving FAQMilitary FAQMotorcycle BrandsMotorcycle Domestic DestinationsMotorcycle FAQMotorcycle International DestinationsMotorcycle International FAQMotorcycle US StatesMoving CompaniesMoving GuidePressRV FAQTowing FAQ
- 2019 - December2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September