San Bernardino Long Distance Moving Companies
The spectacular views of the vast beach front on East of Los Angeles, California hosts a city with a rich history. The city has Chinatown, antique Egyptian relics, a statue of Martin Luther King, and California room among tens of other historical sites and artifacts. Change of jobs, moving of new or old items, relocating to better apartments, and changing routine eliminates stagnation and boredom. Changing to different climatic conditions in California or beyond may improve workability, health, and even chances of success. A-1 Auto Transport in San Bernardino proves its reputation with the quality services we offer.
Why use a professional mover
Hiring professionals is the safest bet for a smooth relocation. There is also the option of doing it yourself (DIY). The DIY is common with people working on a tight budget, or moving over short distances. The practice is also advisable, but has its pitfalls. Mistakes are common during the move.
Calling friends and family is easy but, incase any accidents occur, the owner suffers the loss alone. The work rate is slow with most having to attend to other duties a few hours after the move begins.
Professional movers eliminate these risks and have insurance in case of an unfortunate event. Years of experience in the industry have enabled professional moving companies to master excellence.
How to choose a professional mover
After you choose to make the switch, finding the best moving company is the next step. List all your requirements and begin the hunt.
- Check for the company’s license, registration, and whether it’s insured on the United States Department Of Transport (USDOT) and California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC).
- Ask for price quotes from several companies including carrier charges. The load weight, load value and distance covered determine price placement. Ask for any supplemental insurance apart from the flat rate 60 cents a pound.
- Use customer reviews on websites as com to estimate the efficiency of a moving company.
- Search for additional incentives offered such as; limited storage, no fine period, discounts, and repatriations for delays.
- When you settle on a mover, contact them months prior to the moving date. The process is long and tedious hence requires meticulous planning.
- Check on the state regulations, licenses or any document that needs to be signed.
- Sign the contract in the presence of a witness/lawyer. Also when indicating your new address, double check to avoid items moving to a different location.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
- Prepare early enough before the movers arrive. Have all boxes in a central location for easy loading. Use adequate protection inside the box. This protects against bumpy roads, falling or friction.
- Pack items of the same use in similar, well marked boxes. Use codes to distinguish similar items. You may also use boxes of different colors to differentiate house items.
- Pack utilities in light packs and place them near truck openings to adjust to life in the different environment quickly. Heavy furniture should be placed away from fragile items. Personal items as documents, jewels, money and heirlooms should be transported by the owner.
- Clear out groceries days before, check on leakages. Take pictures of all items before any moving occurs. This is essential as it acts as evidence in case of damage. It also helps when installing electronic devices, and justifying warranty.
A-1 Auto Transport
The company has been operational for years, and the growing customer-base is evidence of our efficiency. The positive customer reviews on the site and repeat customers boost customer confidence. Use of the most advanced technology such as real time satellite coverage ensures the customer knows the location of shipment anytime, anywhere.
Integrating sustainable environmental practices in our business model shows our concern for environmental restoration. Our employees are capacity built to international standards and the communication adopted further demonstrates our seriousness to customer satisfaction.
Services we provide
- Military Moving Companies
- Senior moves
- Long distance Moving Services
- Furniture moves
- Government moving
- Pool table moves
- State to state moving services
- Small moves
- Cheap San Bernardino movers
Get professional guidance, online quotations and schedule visits all for free. Try out our huge discounts for first time customers. Talk to us on 888-509-3213 or A-1 Auto Transport.
San Bernardino is among the best cities in Los Angeles. Moving companies compete along coast to coast here but A-1 Auto Transport blows it out of proportion by increasing the services offered and efficiency displayed. Always remember to use sites as CPUC to verify the legitimacy of California moving companies.