- Salisbury Long Distance Moving Companies
- Why You Need A Moving Company
- Steps To Choose A Reliable Moving Company
- Beware Of
- Tips To Make Your Move Easy
- Why Hire A-1 Auto Transport?
- Our Moving Services
- Try Us Out
Salisbury Long Distance Moving Companies
Moving to a different city sounds tasking, but you might connect with people in your field of work and advance you career. Salisbury, the county seat of Rowan County, North Carolina is best known for its historical preservation. It has over ten national historic districts which have age-old buildings and sites used during the American Revolution. If you wish to make your move stress-free, engage professionals such as A-1 Auto Transport. We also handle vehicle relocations.
Why you need a moving company
- Storage: Moving companies can store your household goods in their warehouses. The warehouses are well-equipped and conditioned to provide a good atmosphere for your items. Most people store their items so that they can get time to look for better housing or travel around and move in at a later date. Professional movers such as A-1 Auto Transport have warehouses across most towns in North Carolina.
- The number of household goods you own: If you own numerous goods, it is advisable to hire moving companies to assist with your move. A large number of items is not only exhausting, but also takes time to pack and load. When handling a self-move, your helpers get exhausted after working several hours and they might start causing accidents. Moving companies have the ability to pack and load multiple items for long hours. They also have large trucks that can carry tons of household goods in a single trip.
- Less risky: Your household goods could get damaged when packing or loading. You might also get injured when carrying heavy items like the refrigerator or L-couch. Moving companies have encountered most of the risks involved with long distance moves and are cautious; using counter-measures like insurance, professional training and advanced moving equipment.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Steps to choose a reliable moving company
Use the list from the American Movers and Storage Association to find reliable movers. The association registers only professional movers who handle local, interstate and international moves. All registered companies have undergone training on how to provide the best services. They also conduct their services in line with the Promover programme.
Research about moving companies from the Better Business Bureau. The organization has business profiles of thousands of moving companies in the country. They display any scams and consumer complaints associated with the company. The organization also accredits movers who swear to uphold their high standards and resolve complaints quickly.
Get at least three estimates from different moving companies. This enables you to make an informed decision. Do not go for very low quotations since it could be rogue movers masked as affordable moving companies.
Read about your rights and responsibilities when moving from the state’s department of transport or the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association. Also, use the association to verify the mover’s licenses, insurance, safety rating and any other necessary information. This ensures you are not swindled through hidden charges or long delivery windows.
- Companies that have vague information on their website. They could have done a name change to mask previous scams or avoid being assessed by the BBB.
- Companies that claim to have a single insurance scheme for all your household goods.
Tips to make your move easy
- Pack your belongings for the long haul. This includes buying quality packing material and using professional packing services. You can use A-1 Auto Transport’s full-service move which includes packing and unpacking to house arrangement.
- Do not move all your items with the company. Some items such as personal documents and toiletries come in handy the day you arrive at your new premises. Pack them in an overnight bag and move them in your care.
- Change your utilities billing address and any other subscriptions a month to the moving date. A-1 Auto Transport provides free utility forms such as the post office’s change of address, electricity and water.
- Establish the rules of the place you are moving to and inform the movers in advance. They need to know whether they will be affected by rules such as entry hours or elevator use.
Why Hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We are rated 5-stars by most of our customers due to the incredible services we provide. Our 98% success rating and 25 years of professional experience are a testament of our quality service.
Our moving services
- Vacation moves
- College moves
- Corporate relocations
- Vehicle shipping
- Apartment relocations
- Piano moves
- Military moves
- Local moves
- Small moves
- Pool table moves
- Furniture moves
Try us out
Call us on 1-888-509-3213 and fill out the form at the top of our page and get a free online quotation.