Salina Long Distance Moving Companies
Life is full of adventure. If you’ve always wanted to start your new business in a new city, the time to move is now. If you’re preparing to move to Salina, you’ve come to the right place. We are a professional moving company based in Kansas that is highly experienced in the moving business. We provide unique moving services including vehicle transport. We are here to make sure your move flows smoothly, and you settle comfortably.
Tips to help you move house with ease
- Before you start packing, you need to have all the necessary supplies at hand. This way, you’ll be able to pack without rushing back to the stores to purchase more boxes. Make sure you have quality boxes to prevent your items from falling out.
- Glassware, china, vases and any other breakables need to be handled with care. Wrap them using unprinted newsprint or towels before packing them vertically in the boxes. You can also place plastic plates in-between them to protect them from breaking when being moved.
- Use egg cartons to pack your jewelry. This will prevent necklaces from tangling and rubbing against each other. Make sure you properly seal the sides of the egg carton so that the jewelry does not fall off.
- If you’re packing your items yourself, consider inviting your friends to help you pack. The process of packing can take you a long time to complete, and any help you get will drastically reduce the workload.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Benefits of hiring a professional moving company
- Storage services: When preparing for a move, you need to think about storage. A move may not always end the way you had planned and having a company that covers both relocation and storage is beneficial to you. Whether you need temporary storage or long-term storage, A-1 Auto Transport will provide you storage services with flexible payment options.
- Convenience and safety: By hiring a professional moving company, you save yourself the hassle of separately hiring trucks and people to help you pack and load your items. The movers provide their services as a package. If you request for the full-service, they’ll pack all your belongings, load them into their specially designed trucks, transport them and unpack them at your new house. You don’t have to get involved in anything, the movers will handle everything.
- Reliability: Professional movers, unlike your friends, will always show up on the date agreed and honor the contract you signed. They have a responsibility to provide the services you paid for and a reputation to maintain. You can trust them with your items for safe delivery.
Tips to find a good moving company
Word of mouth will come in handy when looking for a moving company. If you have friends or co-workers who have moved in the past, ask them about their experience with the moving companies. They will gladly advise you on the companies to consider and those to avoid.
Only consider a mover that has a physical facility where they operate from. They should also have contact information displayed on their website and their trucks. This is useful in case you need to make inquiries.
Note that all moving companies are regulated by federal and state laws. Long distance movers are licensed by the FMCSA and issued a USDOT Number and MC Number. If it’s a local move, the mover should have a permit from the Kansas Corporation Commission.
Never hire a company that is not insured. You need assurances that your items will be protected during the move. Hence, you need a company that is fully insured according to the federal requirements. A reputable mover should provide adequate insurance cover for your items and make sure they are delivered without any scratches.
- Military relocation
- Packing supplies
- Corporate moving
- Office relocation
- Storage options
- Long distance moving
- Vehicle transport
- Cheap Salina movers
Why hire us?
A-1 Auto Transport is undoubtedly the best moving company in Kansas and beyond. We take pride in the awards we have received for exemplary performance and quality moving services. Our success is a result of team effort and hard work. Every move is unique, and we put in place measures that will help us overcome any obstacle coming our way. With us, you don’t have to worry about late deliveries; we work professionally.
Book your date
Talk to one of our representatives on 888-509-3213 to make your reservation. Get free moving quotes by completing the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org