Safety Harbor Long Distance Moving Companies
The wildlife laden city in Pinellas County, Florida has 18,000 residents. Safety Harbor is a bit different from the other heavily urbanized cities of the county. The city streets have long stretches of trees and less flamboyance. There are five parks in town which offer scintillating views of nature. The parks have activities like bird watching, picnics, and environmental tours among others. The historic sites further complement the natural feel of the city. Safety Harbor has continuously been ranked among the best cities to raise a family in America. People move for vacation, family or health reasons. You can trust A-1 Auto Transport to handle your moving requirements in the city. We also cater for vehicle shipping in Safety Harbor.
Why you need a moving company
A moving company eases your work. Moving is strenuous and if a mistake occurs during a task, the problem is subsequently carried on to the final process. A moving company has the experience which makes the entire process flawless.
Moving companies have insurance. There are several types of insurance covers movers should provide to the client. They have general liability insurance which covers for moving in buildings. The workers compensation covers for injuries to employees of the company. Content insurance covers moving items.
Movers are prompt in their duties. They give you specific timelines for task execution. They have adequate experience for quick packing and loading.
They keep inventories of all your items. Movers are responsible and professional when handling client’s goods. They keep a record of items as they are loaded into the vehicle to ensure nothing gets misplaced.
Moving companies provide safety when moving. They perform moves regularly which make them very experienced. They know how to wrap delicate items and disengage large furniture. They use trained employees and proper equipment. The heavy lifts and numerous trips are handled with more ease.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Tips for having a stress-free move in Safety Harbor
- Plan your weekly activities and mark them on a calendar. Three months before the moving day contact the company, secure a moving date and sign the agreement.
- Confirm that the company sends a representative to perform a thorough walk-through. He/she should know the rules of the building, have required permits and scope necessary measurements.
- Start packing a month before the moving day. Acquire all packing materials and hardware tools for dismantling large items. Purge all unnecessary items. Use reusable boxes of a similar size to pack items from a single room. These two strategies save on weight charged and packing cost.
- Use clothes, bubble wrap or blankets to protect valuable items.
- Label all boxes with visible writings. The labels should display what the box contains and where it should go.
- Take an inventory of all packed items. After loading all items, compare the two inventories.
- Change your address and inform all relevant parties. Sign the release forms after you are satisfied with the work done.
- Provide the movers with refreshments. If possible, tip them at 5% the day’s charge.
- Cancel all subscriptions and deliveries on time. Liaise with the previous tenant on how to transfer all bills over to you.
How to find a reliable mover in Safety Harbor
Ask for referrals from residents. People within your vicinity have dealt with a mover at some point in their life. Choose a mover who has been recommended by a trusted friend.
Check on customer review and complaint sites. Sites like movereviews.com have a page that deals specifically with movers. They are among the best consumer rights advocates.
Better Business Bureau has a message board that warns customers against certain companies. Any mover that has earned accreditation with BBB is worth their salt. They have insider tips and accurate analysis of different service providers.
The USDOT licenses all transporters in the country. They issue a carrier number which dictates whether a mover operates within or out of the state.
Trust A-1 Auto Transport to handle your move
Our experience spans over two decades. We have a presence in all states of the country and its overseas territories. Better Business Bureau accredited us with zero unresolved complaints. We are registered with American Movers and Storage Association. We are rated 5-stars by moverreviews.com and have similar favorable reviews across multiple customer review platforms.
Our services include
- Apartment relocations
- Auto Transport
- Pet moves
- Door to door relocations
- Office moves
- Commercial moves
- Military moves
- Local moves
- Storage services
- Cheap Safety Harbor movers
Call us now
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.