Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Rowan County, North Carolina
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Rowan County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Take your best pick from our services
We don’t oversell any of our services. You can pick a service that fits your needs and budget. Find more service options on the A-1 Auto Transport website:
- Door-to-door shipping: You can sit back, relax and have your car delivered straight to your home. We might ask you to confirm if there’s anything that might prevent our trucks from reaching you. In that case, we’ll settle for the next most convenient place to deliver your car.
- Terminal-to-terminal shipping: North Carolina has many transportation depots. Dropping your car and collecting it from a shipping terminal is slightly cheaper. We will help you work out the best terminal points for shipping cars to or from Rowan County.
- Open carrier transportation: This is more like the auto shipping standard across the world. It is also very popular with businesses and dealerships. Open trailers are cheaper compared to enclosed transportation.
- Enclosed carriers: These specialty trailers protect your car from external hazards like dust and extreme weather. They’re the most suitable for transporting a high-value vehicle or original classic. They also tend to get quite common during winter. You can ask for special rates during such periods as it is usually a low season.
Dealing with auto transport companies
Find as much information as possible about the company from different sources. Call a friend or family member to enquire about their services. Call their representative or office. Look for some customer reviews and read them. You will learn a lot about how they work. Ask for a copy of the contract and go through its contents carefully. Look out for sections that only serve to help the company at your cost. Some firms insert sections to the contract that excuse them from certain liabilities. Read on their deposit policies. Some companies ask for an upfront deposit. They usually have clauses allowing them to keep your deposit even if you change your mind. Make sure that you read and understand everything on the contract before agreeing to anything.
Learn to differentiate between auto transport brokers and vehicle carriers. Both of them have different sets of advantages and disadvantages. Just make sure that your carrier or broker has enough experience of shipping cars to or from Rowan County. This FMCSA resource can help you check this difference and confirm their registration status. Some of the auto transport companies simply exist as websites and a few agents to answer your calls. Because of this, there are many cases of scamming in the industry. Fake companies usually put up a pretty basic website with little or no contact information apart from an email address. Take your time and research a lot about any company before you commit to anything.
A-1 Auto Transport does not charge for quotes. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get yours today.
Zip codes included in Rowan County
- 27013- Cleveland
- 27054- Woodleaf
- 28023- China Grove
- 28039- East Spencer
- 28041- Faith
- 28071- Gold Hill
- 28072- Granite Quarry
- 28088- Landis
- 28125- Mount Ulla
- 28138- Rockwell
- 28144- Salisbury
- 28145- Salisbury
- 28146- Salisbury
- 28147- Salisbury
- 28159- Spencer