Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Round Rock, Texas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Round Rock Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Welcome to the A-1 Auto Transport guide to shipping a vehicle in Round Rock, Texas! On this page, you’ll find various tips and resources to help you understand the process of car shipping, as well as a directory of transport companies near Williamson County and the Austin metro area. If you have other questions that are not addressed here, we encourage readers to call us at the number at the top of the page. If you’d like to get started right away with a free, no-obligation cost estimate, use our online form to the right.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Round Rock to Albuquerque||$513||685 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Round Rock to Kansas City||$537||716 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Round Rock to Phoenix||$611||1019 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Denver to Round Rock||$681||909 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Minneapolis to Round Rock||$690||1151 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Los Angeles to Round Rock||$834||1391 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Round Rock to New York||$1035||1725 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Round Rock to Boston||$1167||1945 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Round Rock Vehicle Transport Companies
Brokers & Carriers – When you search on the internet for companies that move cars, you’ll come across some that are carriers, some that are brokers, and some that are both. This can be a little confusing. Many of the websites you’ll find are for brokers who take your request and then try to find a carrier to move the car for you within the timeframe, price range and service options you’ve requested. While this process does create a sort of “middle man,” it doesn’t add to the cost of shipping a car. In fact, a good broker can sometimes save you money depending on how established they are in the industry and how many carriers they have contact with. Some customers may prefer to work directly with the carrier, in which case you should ask if they are a carrier or broker.
Considering buying a car at an auction? This article from Edmunds, written by an auto auctioneer, has some helpful tips on how to get the best bang for your buck.
Questions To Ask – Knowing the right questions to ask the carrier can be really helpful in determining which company and service to choose. Here are some questions you should ask, and what type of answer you’re looking for:
- Is insurance included? The answer should be yes, it’s included in the price and they should be willing to provide proof of insurance if asked.
- Are you a carrier or broker? See the tip above to understand the difference between the two. This one is a matter of customer preference.
- What is your US DOT#? Both carriers and brokers have a license number issued by the U.S. Department of Transportation that you can use to look them up.
- Do you require a deposit? A small deposit is not unusual, but it should be only a portion of the total cost.
Preparing Your Vehicle – Before the carrier arrives to inspect and load your vehicle onto the transport truck, there are a few things you’ll need to do in preparation. This short checklist covers the essentials:
- Run the gas tank down to less than 1/4 of a tank
- Clean the vehicle, inside and out
- Remove any personal items
- Disable any alarms or antitheft systems
- Remove any nonpermanent accessories or modifications
- Check fluids and tire pressure
- Non-running vehicles will carry an extra cost
- Provide the driver with a set of keys
- Get a copy of the bill of lading
To learn more about the services offered by local businesses in the area, visit the official website for the City of Round Rock.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Round Rock Auto Transport Company Directory
Texas Auto Transport Inc.
Texas Auto Transport has been in business locally since 2001. Their office is located in Austin and they specialize in moving cars for auto dealers and car rental companies.
9310 Hwy 183 S
Austin, TX 78719
New World Auto Transport
New World Auto Transport is based out of Katy, Texas and has more than 35 years of industry experience. They ship cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, and motor homes, both to and from Round Rock.
5150 Franz Rd #500
Katy, TX 77493
Joe’s Car Shipping
Joe’s Car Shipping delivers vehicles throughout the continental United States from Round Rock. They offer both door-to-door transport and express car shipping.
903 W Rancier Ave
Killeen, TX 76541
Round Rock includes ZIP codes
78664, 78665, 78680, 78681, 78682, 78683.