Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Roswell, New Mexico
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Roswell Long Distance Moving Companies
Roswell is the county seat of Chaves County, in the state of New Mexico. The city is a favorite tourist destination due to its alien themed stories. It is often referred to as the `Alien City’ due to sightings of unidentified flying objects that landed in the city. Roswell also has an advanced farming system with ranches, dairy farming and plantations all under modern irrigation. If you have a move planned, talk to A-1 Auto Transport. We also provide vehicle relocation services.
Why hire a moving company?
- Convenience: Moving companies understand the importance of executing efficient moves. They have different types of services such as full-service moves (packing and unpacking included), specialized items moving and storage services. This ensures the customer can chose the services they require and is appropriate for their move.
- Insurance: You can injure yourself or damage items as you move them to the moving vehicle. Accidents happen unexpectedly and they are more common among self-moves which typically lack insurance. Moving companies provide the bodily-injury and property-damage insurance that covers all your items at $0.60 a pound. They also have supplemental insurance for valuable items. When handling a self-move, any damage that occurs is repaid by the owner.
- Reliability: Moving companies apply professionalism in any move. They have undergone rigorous training to ensure personal safety and that of your items. They work with a contract that ensures they will keep time and provide quality services. This is important to keep their customers and get referrals for future business.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Tips for hiring a quality mover
- Moving inventory: A large part of your long distance moving charges are based on the weight of your items. The moving company should go through all your moving items and offer an in-house estimate. Ensure you understand how the moving weight rates work to bargain for a better deal.
- Moving rates: Long distance moves are charged according to the weight of your items and the distance you are moving. They have an average rate as depicted by the American Movers and Storage Association. A reliable moving company should have affordable rates and a fixed delivery window. Do not pay a large deposit upfront to avoid being at the mercies of a moving company.
- Get recommendations: Reliable moving companies have quality services and are members of the AMSA or the Better Business Bureau. The organizations work to make the moving industry a better place. This ensures they only register/accredit reliable movers only. Professional movers such as A-1 Auto Transport are members of the American Movers and Storage Association and are also accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
- Verification: Ask the company for their USDOT number and run it at the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association. The association has a mandate to regulate moving companies in the country. They register and license state to state moving companies. They also monitor their safety rating, pending violations and consumer complaints.
- Customer reviews: Check the company’s reviews at their customer testimonials page. Reliable moving companies have positive reviews while unreliable movers have numerous consumer complaints. Avoid movers with multiple complaints since this is a sign of poor services.
Tips for a long distance move
- Hire a steadfast moving company with adequate experience in long distance moves. Verify all their credentials and set a moving date at least two months beforehand.
- Document all the items you want moved and inform the company so that they can perform a thorough walkthrough. Keep in mind the more items you move, the higher the moving charges.
- Organize your move by assigning dates to moving activities. Ensure all the activities are evenly spaced out to avoid conducting them in a hurry the last days before moving out.
- When packing, start with seasonal items as you progress to the essentials. You can also opt for A-1 Auto Transport’s full-service move that includes packing and unpacking.
Why trust A-1 Auto Transport?
We provide our services across all 50 states of the country and overseas. Combined with our 25 years of experience, this is adequate assurance you will receive quality services at affordable rates.
Our moving services
- Military moves
- Government moves
- State to state moves
- Local moves
- Senior moves
- Small moves
- Storage services
- College moves
- Vacation moves
- Corporate relocations
- Apartment relocations
Get in touch
Get in touch with us on 1-888-509-3213 or check out A-1 Auto Transport. Fill out the form at the top of our page for great discounts.