Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Ross County, Ohio
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Ross County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Ross is a very diverse county to live in. It offers a mix of the hassle and bustle of a big town and the peace and quiet of a rural town. It has thriving industries such as Kenworth’s assembly plant in Chillicothe, Ohio, which was named the ‘Best Place To Work in Ross County.’ If you are thinking of shipping cars to or from Ross County, A-1 Auto Transport should be your go-to company. It has all the amenities and experience required to move any vehicle you may have. Apart from its business exploits, A-1 Auto transport is also proud to be a staunch supporter of environmental conservation. We have set up measures such as having a paperless and virtual footprint in 98% of our documentation and also using less carbon-emitting carriers.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Ross County to Philadelphia||$380||507 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Ross County to New York||$430||574 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Ross County to Miami Beach||$668||1114 miles||4 – 6 days|
|New Orleans to Ross County||$682||910 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Oklahoma City to Ross County||$700||934 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Albuquerque to Ross County||$886||1478 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Salt Lake City to Ross County||$1039||1732 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Ross County to Los Angeles||$1131||2262 miles||6 – 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Ross County
As a world leader in the auto shipping industry, we believe in inclusivity of every region on the globe, no matter its remoteness. Shipping cars to or from Ross County, our auto shippers deliver or pick-up vehicles from even the smaller townships in this county. Some of them include; Buckskin, Colerain, Concord, Deerfield, Franklin, Green, Harrison, Huntington, Jefferson, Liberty, Paint, Paxton, Scioto, Springfield, Twin, and Union Townships.
Our team also ships cars to or from the neighboring counties of Pickaway County in the north, Hocking to the northeast, Vinton to the east, Jackson to the southeast, Pike to the south, Highland to the southwest and Fayette County to the northwest.
How to prepare your vehicle for shipping
- Remove any personal items from the car: Auto shippers are by law prohibited from carrying anything in the shipped car categorized as ‘household goods.’ It is your duty as the owner to make sure that you remove these items, failure to which may result in fines and delays in the shipping process.
- Wash your car: By washing your car, you can clearly see and document any existing dents or scratches. Take pictures of these and note them down. These can be used as a basis of reference for compensation should anything happen to your car while it is being shipped.
- Leave about a quarter tank of gas: Your car will only be driven when it is being loaded or unloaded onto the flatbed thus, a quarter tank of gas will suffice. Leaving a full tank of gas may incur additional charges for the added weight.
- Car maintenance: Ensure your car is thoroughly checked out by a qualified mechanic to ascertain its roadworthiness. If it has faults or is inoperable, this should be relayed to the shipper before handing the car over.
- Keys: Have a spare key made for the car.
- Bill of lading: This is the document that details any dents or damages the car might have before shipping. Make sure you go round your car accompanied by the driver picking up your car and also ensure that you both sign the document.
Zip codes included in Ross County
- 43101 Adelphi
- 43115 Clarksburg
- 45601 Chillicothe
- 45612 Bainbridge
- 45617 Bourneville
- 45628 Frankfort
- 45633 Hallsville
- 45644 Kingston
- 45673 Londonderry
- 45673 Richmond Dale
- 45681 South Salem