Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Ross, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Living in a small town such as Ross can leave a huge impact on your overall outlook on life, especially if you come from a large city. It is a pleasantly serene region that sits on the brink of a deeply forested region around the Mount Tamalpais Watershed. You might find it necessary to get a private vehicle so that you can run your errands around town as well as other places in California. A-1 Auto Transport offers the best solutions for shipping cars to or from Ross.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Ross to San Diego||$384||512 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Ross to Los Angeles||$394||394 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Phoenix to Ross||$573||764 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Seattle to Ross||$605||807 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Ross to Chicago||$1066||2132 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Ross to Indianapolis||$1137||2274 miles||6 – 8 days|
|New York to Ross||$1165||2914 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Columbus to Ross||$1223||2447 miles||7 – 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Ross
We have extensive domestic and international networks, which allow us to reach any part of the town from any region around the world.
Transport services offered in Ross
We have enough experience handling customs-related issues and paperwork. Our roll-on/roll-off standard offers one of the most affordable rates. We will place your vehicle on a specialist vessel that can hold hundreds of automobiles on a trip across the sea. We also have shipping containers, which help to secure your precious set of wheels from possible damage while on the voyage.
We can send your vehicle to the nearest shipping terminal if you want to save on costs. You may opt for door-to-door delivery, which sends us to fetch the car and deliver to your residence.
Our open-air option has two solutions that you may choose from depending on your needs:
- We have flatbed trucks that give convenient moving solutions on short distances as well as covering door-to-door delivery.
- Our multi-car trailers can handle between 8-12 cars in one trip, making them the most efficient option for shipping cars to or from Ross. They make up a huge chunk of our fleet, giving us enough options to book your vehicle on the next truck headed for California.
A long haul across the country on an open truck leaves the vehicles exposed to dust, debris, and poor weather. The dangers are insignificant where you have a standard car. Luxury, vintage, and specialty automobiles become more vulnerable in such cases, which mean that you need to take extra safety measures. Enclosed shipping offers the most secure solution by adding a protective cover from the elements.
Cars that we ship
A-1 Auto Transport has the best moving solutions for classics, exotics, bikes, ATVs, trucks, vans, farm machinery, cranes, earthmovers, non-op cars, salvage vehicles, boats, yachts, golf carts, and others.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How to prepare a car for shipping
Even after you settle for a legit and experienced transport company, you still have to run some necessary preparations so that you can have a smooth process:
- Clean your car to remove mud and dirt that may hide some of the existing imperfections.
- Even though we guarantee a safe shipping process, you should always inspect the vehicle before transportation and after delivery. A pre-shipping inspection report should detail all the chips, dents, and scratches on the car.
- The transport may refuse to accept vehicles loaded with personal items due to safety and regulatory They might increase the weight or cause potential damage to the vehicle.
- Remove the aftermarket stereo systems, radio faceplates, CD and DVD players, GPS, and other accessories. Custom fittings on the exterior like spoilers and ground effects should also come out to prevent possible damage or loss while in transit.
- Use a protective cover on the loose parts, fold in the side-view mirrors, and retract the antenna.
- Check the battery to make sure that it has a full charge and keep the tires well inflated.
- Top off the fluid levels and make sure that there are no aggressive leaks from the vehicle.
- Run down the gas tank to a quarter full. We only need a little fuel to start and run the vehicle on the truck. Too much of it increases the safety risks.
- Remove the toll tags and parking passes, disable the alarm system, and record the current mileage on the vehicle.
- The driver needs to know if there are any special steps needed to run your vehicle. Prepare a set of spare keys that you will hand over during the collection.
A-1 Auto Transport is a fully licensed vehicle transportation company running a self-managed fleet of trucks. We have a full range of services covering all aspects of shipping cars to or from Ross, which makes it easier for you to find all solutions in one place. We have strong relationships with our customers and a matching reputation stemming from over 20 years of experience.
Get free shipping quotes!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.
Reviews from Customers in Ross, California
A1 Auto is kind of like your favourite mom and pop pizza parlour, the one you can’t get enough of despite all the new, expensive avant-garde pizza shops that have mushroomed conspicuously across the entire neighbourhood and seem to have taken over the whole world…but not you. Because you value quality and genuine customer service, and know this business understands and works doubly hard to give you your money’s worth.
I’ve been using A1 Auto Transport whenever I left California for business: they may not be the cheapest car transporters around, but the sheer professionalism, dedication, and heart they put into their work is just amazing and worth my every dime.
I’m probably one of the most sceptical people you would ever meet. I’m rarely convinced when bombarded with dubious, self-congratulating ads of companies that look like they’ve spent tons of money on marketing materials just to lure your average guy in. A1 Auto Transport is the complete opposite of these companies.
My car always arrived promptly on schedule, never with a hint of scratch or dirt or damage, and they keep me updated every step of the process. When you’ve found a company whose genuine care for their customers comes naturally, you stand by them no matter what. It’s the most logical thing to do.- Charles I.