Living in a small town such as Ross can leave a huge impact on your overall outlook on life, especially if you come from a large city. It is a pleasantly serene region that sits on the brink of a deeply forested region around the Mount Tamalpais Watershed. You might find it necessary to get a private vehicle so that you can run your errands around town as well as other places in California. A-1 Auto Transport offers the best solutions for shipping cars to or from Ross.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Ross to San Diego||$384||512 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Ross to Los Angeles||$394||394 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Phoenix to Ross||$573||764 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Seattle to Ross||$605||807 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Ross to Chicago||$1066||2132 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Ross to Indianapolis||$1137||2274 miles||6 - 8 days|
|New York to Ross||$1165||2914 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Columbus to Ross||$1223||2447 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Ross
We have extensive domestic and international networks, which allow us to reach any part of the town from any region around the world.
Transport services offered in Ross
We have enough experience handling customs-related issues and paperwork. Our roll-on/roll-off standard offers one of the most affordable rates. We will place your vehicle on a specialist vessel that can hold hundreds of automobiles on a trip across the sea. We also have shipping containers, which help to secure your precious set of wheels from possible damage while on the voyage.
We can send your vehicle to the nearest shipping terminal if you want to save on costs. You may opt for door-to-door delivery, which sends us to fetch the car and deliver to your residence.
Our open-air option has two solutions that you may choose from depending on your needs:
- We have flatbed trucks that give convenient moving solutions on short distances as well as covering door-to-door delivery.
- Our multi-car trailers can handle between 8-12 cars in one trip, making them the most efficient option for shipping cars to or from Ross. They make up a huge chunk of our fleet, giving us enough options to book your vehicle on the next truck headed for California.
A long haul across the country on an open truck leaves the vehicles exposed to dust, debris, and poor weather. The dangers are insignificant where you have a standard car. Luxury, vintage, and specialty automobiles become more vulnerable in such cases, which mean that you need to take extra safety measures. Enclosed shipping offers the most secure solution by adding a protective cover from the elements.
Cars that we ship
A-1 Auto Transport has the best moving solutions for classics, exotics, bikes, ATVs, trucks, vans, farm machinery, cranes, earthmovers, non-op cars, salvage vehicles, boats, yachts, golf carts, and others.
How to prepare a car for shipping
Even after you settle for a legit and experienced transport company, you still have to run some necessary preparations so that you can have a smooth process:
- Clean your car to remove mud and dirt that may hide some of the existing imperfections.
- Even though we guarantee a safe shipping process, you should always inspect the vehicle before transportation and after delivery. A pre-shipping inspection report should detail all the chips, dents, and scratches on the car.
- The transport may refuse to accept vehicles loaded with personal items due to safety and regulatory They might increase the weight or cause potential damage to the vehicle.
- Remove the aftermarket stereo systems, radio faceplates, CD and DVD players, GPS, and other accessories. Custom fittings on the exterior like spoilers and ground effects should also come out to prevent possible damage or loss while in transit.
- Use a protective cover on the loose parts, fold in the side-view mirrors, and retract the antenna.
- Check the battery to make sure that it has a full charge and keep the tires well inflated.
- Top off the fluid levels and make sure that there are no aggressive leaks from the vehicle.
- Run down the gas tank to a quarter full. We only need a little fuel to start and run the vehicle on the truck. Too much of it increases the safety risks.
- Remove the toll tags and parking passes, disable the alarm system, and record the current mileage on the vehicle.
- The driver needs to know if there are any special steps needed to run your vehicle. Prepare a set of spare keys that you will hand over during the collection.
A-1 Auto Transport is a fully licensed vehicle transportation company running a self-managed fleet of trucks. We have a full range of services covering all aspects of shipping cars to or from Ross, which makes it easier for you to find all solutions in one place. We have strong relationships with our customers and a matching reputation stemming from over 20 years of experience.
Get free shipping quotes!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇺🇸 Ross - Marin, California (CA) 94957
Our Services and Information
Car Domestic Destinations
🇺🇸 Anaheim - Orange, California (CA) 92801
🇺🇸 Apple Valley - San Bernardino, California (CA) 92307
🇺🇸 Atascadero - San Luis Obispo, California (CA) 93422
🇺🇸 Auburn - Placer, California (CA) 95602
🇺🇸 Buellton - Santa Barbara, California (CA) 93427
🇺🇸 Calabasas - Los Angeles, California (CA) 91302
🇺🇸 Capitola - Santa Cruz, California (CA) 95010
🇺🇸 Cypress - Orange, California (CA) 90630
🇺🇸 Dorris - Siskiyou, California (CA) 96023
🇺🇸 Elk Grove - Sacramento, California (CA) 95624
🇺🇸 Exeter - Tulare, California (CA) 93221
🇺🇸 Fairfax - Marin, California (CA) 94930
🇺🇸 Fillmore - Ventura, California (CA) 93015
🇺🇸 Fort Bragg - Mendocino, California (CA) 95437
🇺🇸 Gridley - Butte, California (CA) 95948
🇺🇸 Guadalupe - Santa Barbara, California (CA) 93434
🇺🇸 Kerman - Fresno, California (CA) 93630
🇺🇸 La Mesa - San Diego, California (CA) 91941
🇺🇸 La Quinta - Riverside, California (CA) 92247
🇺🇸 Laguna Woods - Orange, California (CA) 92637
🇺🇸 Loomis - Placer, California (CA) 95650
🇺🇸 Loyalton - Sierra, California (CA) 96118
🇺🇸 Maricopa - Kern, California (CA) 93252
🇺🇸 Ojai - Ventura, California (CA) 93023
🇺🇸 Piedmont - Alameda, California (CA) 94620
🇺🇸 San Dimas - Los Angeles, California (CA) 91773
🇺🇸 San Jacinto - Riverside, California (CA) 92581
🇺🇸 San Leandro - Alameda, California (CA) 94577
🇺🇸 Santa Barbara - Santa Barbara, California (CA) 93101
🇺🇸 South El Monte - Los Angeles, California (CA) 91733
🇺🇸 Santa Barbara - Santa Barbara, California (CA) 93101
🇺🇸 Santa Cruz - Santa Cruz, California (CA) 95060
🇺🇸 Soledad - Monterey, California (CA) 93960
🇺🇸 Taft - Kern, California (CA) 93268
🇺🇸 Tulare - Tulare, California (CA) 93274
🇺🇸 Tustin - Orange, California (CA) 92780
🇺🇸 Ukiah - Mendocino, California (CA) 95482
🇺🇸 Union City - Alameda, California (CA) 94587
🇺🇸 Walnut - Los Angeles, California (CA) 91788
🇺🇸 Westminster - Orange, California (CA) 92683
🇺🇸 Whittier - Los Angeles, California (CA) 90601
🇺🇸 Yorba Linda - Orange, California (CA) 92885
🇺🇸 Yucaipa - San Bernardino, California (CA) 92399