Roseville Long Distance Moving Companies
With moving day fast approaching, you need to make important decisions that will determine the course of your move. Enlisting the services of professionals is one sure way to avoid a stressful move. We are based in Michigan and offer a wide range of services that cater to the specific needs of each client. Hire A-1 Auto Transport today and we’ll help you transition to Roseville comfortably. We also relocate vehicles.
The best moving tips
- Don’t move what you don’t need. Items pile up in our houses over the years and moving is the best time to declutter your home. Hold a garage sale to dispose of items that are still in good condition. Food items and clothes can be donated to charity homes in your city.
- The kitchen has many items that are delicate. When packing dishes, use Styrofoam plates in-between the glass plates to prevent them from breaking. Pack them vertically like in the dishwasher and seal the box properly.
- If you're renting, you might want to clean the house and seal any holes on the walls to get your deposit back. If your walls are white, use a white bar soap to cover those holes.
- Label your boxes for easy identification. Indicate the contents of each box on the sides and the top of the box. Boxes with fragile items should be marked clearly so that the movers know how to handle them.
- Keep the screws, nuts, and bolts safe by placing them in plastic bags. Attach the bags to the pieces of furniture they belong to so that you can easily find them when you get to your new home.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why hire a professional moving company?
- Cost efficient: When moving on your own, you have to purchase packing supplies and hire trucks and people to help you move. This may be costly in the long run. But with professional movers, all these are included in their bill. You don’t have to pay separately since they offer services to complete your move in one go.
- Your safety: When it comes to lifting heavy and bulky household items, professional movers are your best option. They are trained with techniques to safely lift and carry your sofa or fridge through narrow corridors or down steep staircases. Cases of injuries will be reduced and everyone will be safe.
- Insurance coverage: Professional movers offer different types of insurance cover to protect your household items during a move. They make sure the packaging is right and maneuver the trucks carefully to prevent any damages. Your mind will be at ease knowing that in case of an accident, you'll be compensated.
- Time savers: With so much to do and little time to do it, you will find it convenient to hire a professional moving company to manage your move. They do the planning, packing and transporting your belongings so that you have time to attend to other important issues.
Tips for finding a reputable moving company
Do thorough online research starting with the Better Business Bureau. Look for companies in your locality and shortlist a few with good ratings. The BBB ranks movers depending on their performances. Also, check the complaints section and avoid movers with numerous complaints.
Consider hiring a company affiliated with the American Moving and Storage Association. These are companies that have been scrutinized and vetted to ascertain their authenticity. Only companies with clean records are considered for certification.
Be wary of moving companies offering rates that are too good to be true. If the prices seem unreasonably low, something’s not right. Either they are inexperienced or intend to defraud you.
Our moving services
- Long distance moving
- Military relocation
- Vehicle transport
- Coast to coast moving
- Storage units
- Packing supplies
- Furniture relocation
- Interstate moving
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We are a duly registered and licensed moving company that has been loyal to its customers for over 25 years. Our mission is to provide top-notch moving services at affordable rates. We have something for everyone, no matter the size of your move. Our expertly trained crew not only helps you move but also offers personal support to make your move as smooth as possible. A- 1 Auto Transport is the go-to company for a stress-free move.
Talk to us
Get all your questions answered by calling our friendly customer experts on 888-509-3213. For free moving estimates, please fill out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.