Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Roseville, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe and Reliable Roseville Shipping Services by A-1 Auto Transport
Roseville, originally named Griders, is the biggest community in the county of Placer within Sacramento, California. The northern part of the city can be accessed through Interstate 80 and State Route 65. It was a developed railroad junction connecting the California Central Station and the Central Pacific Station. Due to its location, the settlement became one of the busiest cities in Placer County. Snow is very rare in the city, just like the nearby communities. Summers are hot and dry, while winter days are mostly cold and wet.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Roseville to San Francisco||$105||105 miles||1 – 2 days|
|Roseville to Las Vegas||$406||406 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Portland to Roseville||$445||594 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Denver to Roseville||$689||1149 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Chicago to Roseville||$1014||2029 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Roseville to New York||$1124||2810 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Roseville to Columbus||$1172||2344 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Roseville to Tampa||$1173||2934 miles||7 – 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
As a competitive business district, Roseville thrives through its retail centers. It is considered as a wealthy community due to its high tax revenues – getting the rank of 13th in the list of California cities that record the biggest retail sales. Westfield Galleria at Roseville is the second biggest mall in the state and is considering expansion to cater to more shoppers. Aside from that, the small community also has the Fountains at Roseville and other small retail stores surrounding the Galleria.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Auto Transport Services in Roseville
Prepare your vehicle to be shipped in Roseville and the other cities in California. Here is a checklist we recommend before you have your car shipped:
- Clean your car entirely – inside and out. At least make it presentable as a courtesy to the shippers.
- Do not leave a full tank. You are asking for your vehicle to be shipped and not driven by someone else. Your car would also be lighter when weighed.
- Inflate your tires properly. This would help in making on and off loading easy.
- Deactivate your car’s alarm. It is annoying to hear an alarm for a minute. How much more if it is for the whole duration of the transport?
- Lock your car doors. No one is going to drive it anyway.
Roseville is home to Roseville Auto Mall, one of the largest of its kind in California. It caters to 24 brands that are also included in our list of accredited models. Shipping your vehicles in the city will be much faster when you choose A-1 Auto Transport. We provide shipping services from luxury cars to even salvaged automobiles with the same amount of care. We are in the business for more than 20 years and one of the most reliable vehicle haulers. You may call us now or use our online quote calculator to get a free shipping estimate.