Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Rosemead, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Rosemead and a bunch of other cities in Los Angeles County join up to form one of the largest urban regions in California and the United States. It has a warm and nicely set surrounding, making it stand out among some of the crowded neighbors. If you have any plans to start shipping cars to or from Rosemead, A-1 Auto Transport will give you the best solutions.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Rosemead to Las Vegas||$260||260 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Rosemead to San Jose||$349||349 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Phoenix to Rosemead||$363||363 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Rosemead to Salt Lake City||$509||679 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Kansas City to Rosemead||$964||1608 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Rosemead||$1063||2659 miles||7 – 9 days|
|New York to Rosemead||$1114||2787 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Rosemead to New Orleans||$1132||1887 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Rosemead
We have the best coverage of the cities in Southern California. Our networks extend to every state within the U.S. and all global destinations.
Transport services offered in Rosemead
Many questions will run through your mind when moving abroad. Tagging along with your vehicle might complicate things further. A-1 Auto Transport offers a variety of convenient solutions to help with your move:
- We can help you to prepare the paperwork for your vehicle and clear with customs.
- We have the most affordable car shipping option using the RoRo
- We can also give you a dedicated container, which you can use to send the vehicle together with household goods and personal belongings.
Bad weather can have a devastating effect on the perfect paint job done on your classics. To secure the vehicles from potential damage, consider going for the enclosed shipping option. The car will get a protective cover from the elements and one of the safest handling and riding available.
Open-air transport offers one of the most affordable solutions for shipping cars to or from Rosemead. When we place your vehicle on a multi-car trailer, the cost to ship spreads across all the automobiles traveling on the truck at the same time.
With every transport option that you choose, you can have two delivery alternatives:
- Our presence across many parts of California helps in offering convenient drop-off and pick-up points from shipping terminals.
- If you feel that you might have to go through many struggles to drop off or collect your car at a terminal, you can opt for door-to-door shipping. One of our agents will fetch the car from any part of the world and deliver it to your residence.
Cars that we ship
- ATV and motorcycles
- Electric cars
- Boats and yachts
- Trucks and RVs
- Vans, sedans, and station wagons
- Farm machinery
- Industrial and project equipment
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How to prepare a car for shipping
- For the paperwork, make sure that you visit the local Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) to learn all the requirements.
- Wash the car to get rid of dirt that may hide some of the dents and scratches. Prepare a report on the pre-existing damage by recording every detail.
- You may use a camera to take photographic evidence as long as you date the records.
- You can avoid possible damage to the interior of your vehicle by removing personal effects, valuables, and other loose items. You should also remove the aftermarket accessories fitted on the car, such as DVD players and GPS.
- You do not need to fuel up the car for the trip, as it may add extra weight and increase the safety hazards. Try to leave about 1/4 of gas in the tank so that the driver can start and run the vehicle when loading or unloading.
- Remove the custom accessories fitted on the exterior to prevent possible damage during the transportation. Spoilers, bull bars, fog lights, ground effects, and other loose fittings might bump into the truck during the handling process.
- Check the car for leaks and other mechanical problems. Try to get it repaired before the collection.
- Keep the vehicle in running shape by doing a proper check on the fluid levels, tire pressure, and battery charge. Keep them at the best levels so that it becomes easy for the driver to handle the car.
- Disable the alarm system to keep it from causing unnecessary interruptions during the trip. Record the current mileage, lock up the car, and leave a set of spare keys for the truck driver.
What makes us better
- A-1 Auto Transport has one of the most extensive networks in the country. We have a variety of services covering all aspects involved when shipping cars to or from Rosemead.
- Our qualified team of professionals takes the best measures to protect your vehicle while keeping you in the loop every step of the way.
- We give insurance protection for your vehicle at the full replacement value, with GPS tracking included on most services.
Get free shipping quotes!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.